Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: how much more uninteresting can this scene get?

Agree? Yes No

Default how much more uninteresting can this scene get?

you know... while i'm at work i have to entertain myself on the internet and rarely is there any traffic on here or Section 44

WTF... do all of you actually have to work at work or what is the deal?

stop working dammit and entertain me!

Agree? Yes No

Unfortunatly, I'm not able to use the net at work unless it's for work purposes so no luck in entertaining folks. DAMMIT!!!!
    \"Squish Is What Jelly Fish Do\"

Agree? Yes No

I guess we're all extremely busy. Every free moment i have at work (or well, in my case class) I'm working on my graphic novel. Occasionally (a rare occasionally) i'll pop on. Doesn't help that my comp at home is in a vegatative state with a near dead CPU
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

I'm juggling squirrels but you can't see me from all the way over there

lol

Seriously, I totally relate to how you feel. In leiu of posting nothing for the sake of posting i've been holding back... It'll ebb and flow back into what it's supposed to be.
    x

Agree? Yes No

I remember when this site was thriving back in the day. People were always posting on it. Myspace wasn't around then. I think that site has taken away some from this site. Also, what really is new in this "scene"?

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, I wish I was able to post more, but with 8 kids, 3 wives and 2 mistresses, its a god damn load on my balls.

Sorry but electronic music is negative to the last thing on my mind.

Get some vagina at work if you're bored. Great Victoria's Scent-O-Salmon if you're in an office setting. Splash your cock with some of that juice, and stay strong.

Take care.

-OLMEK

Agree? Yes No

hmmm... maybe i SHOULD get some vagina here at work

where is that cleaning lady?

Agree? Yes No

Here, have a page of the graphic novel i'm working on :P indulge

(and shameless self promotion! even though i won't be selling it)

http://www.geocities.com/thenameless...smeeeeeeep.jpg
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

The repetitiveness kills entertainment. Every reaction, music from the 80s, others who still want the 80s have been archived on few forums. Nothing new is going on. Maybe, by end of the next year, some of you can discuss about the HD-DVD version of DM's "Just Can't Get Enough." The Internet version of American Idol contest was fun for few weeks in the late 90s, but now it looks so embarrassing. Unless, we start discussing the NEWS like News based social networks, I can predict most of your answers. Also, I am tired of mid 30s people who still believe it is still 1980s. If people don't change, they got nothing new to bring to the table for discussing. I spend more time on Slashdot now. The microscopic version of the reality isn't just cutting it anymore.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

I'm still here too...The wifey and I were on vacation for the past couple of weeks and I rarely had the time to check in here to read the new posts let alone post myself...
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

I don't use MS for anything other than band updates; I don't have a profile of my own, and have no intention of ever getting one. I use LJ for any incoherent ramblings, as I'm willing to bet that half of my conversations about my life would hold zero to -5 interest for anyone here.
    So I usually just wait to see if anyone's discussing anything I care to comment on.
    Today, you win.

Agree? Yes No

I'm here aswell, but I don't post very often. I have tons of stuff I have to do every day (and it mostly ends with me not doing it), so I don't really have the time to enjoy all the good things around here anymore.

I'm on myspace aswell, but right now I'm only having mail contact with one guy, and that's about that. And of course, denying all the friend requests from guys who (for some reason!) only have asian girls as friends.

/Christina

Agree? Yes No

I can only post when i'm drunk, that's when i have intelligent thoughts, when i'm sober i'm like a scared little 6 year old and hide behind a door.
    well, since i'm drunk i'm posting this, listen to these:

Fad Gadget
    New Musik
    Portland
    International
    9voltrevolt
    actress
    Sexydeath
    Zeromancer

Anyone here live in San Diego, i have alot of music, maybe we can trade, or something like that.
    I'm going to eat my pork chops and pizza before i sleep, good night.

STEVO

Agree? Yes No

someone called their band Sexydeath?

sounds like they might've been drunk too

Agree? Yes No

If you like Orgy or music like that, go to the SexyDeath website, they have stuff you can download, their videos kick ASS, the music is great, you can also go to purevolume, download.com and other places to hear and download music.

STEVO

Thread Information