Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: da best interview of DM ever ever(to Swank)

Agree? Yes No

Default da best interview of DM ever ever(to Swank)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05e5y...e%20interviews

This is a very interesting interview... You wont regret watching it..

Oh and Eswank, Simon L from DD is rude to Dave G.. You'll get a kick out of it..

Oh and don't forget you get to see Dave's crotch too..
    \"the sun is always hiding behind the clouds, stay connected\"

Agree? Yes No

HOLY shit dude that interview rocked!
    xo

See, now i want that same guy to interveiw DD

Agree? Yes No

Haha, a unique interview, very entertaining.

Agree? Yes No

wtf was that about? made me laugh at least

Agree? Yes No

That interview was brilliant...I love it when stars getasked completely candid questions
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

and check this out...

DM performing Enjoy The Silence at the TWIN TOWERS of NY..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6-2q...eche%20mode%20
    \"the sun is always hiding behind the clouds, stay connected\"

Agree? Yes No

Yeah I downloaded that video actually...In all my years I've never seen that video or knew it existed...I'm wondering exactly when the video was filmed (1990/91???), and why did the band choose to go with Dave walking through a snowy mountain with a crown on his head and a chair under his arm over this version is beyond me...

This version of the video buries the released version...
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

wow - i have never ever seen that video before...
    just brought on a chill down my spine.

Agree? Yes No

That interview was rather funny!!! Bwahahaha....:P I'm not surprised about Simon LeBon being rude for he is known to behave or be arrogant that way. Obviously, Simon is living in a bubble and is not aware what kind of impact Depeche Mode has made in regards to music alone. Still are continuing to make an impact to this day. I'm not surprised. What a goof.

-R-
    \"Squish Is What Jelly Fish Do\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Ultra
    That interview was rather funny!!! Bwahahaha....:P I'm not surprised about Simon LeBon being rude for he is known to behave or be arrogant that way. Obviously, Simon is living in a bubble and is not aware what kind of impact Depeche Mode has made in regards to music alone. Still are continuing to make an impact to this day. I'm not surprised. What a goof.

-R-

*cringing in anticipation of Swank replying to this post*

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by NJOberheim

*cringing in anticipation of Swank replying to this post*
    *sits next to Obie and hands him some Popcorn*

Oh and I loved the interview! Sure made me laugh!

Agree? Yes No

LOL No worries -

Having met Simon a few times and hearing horror stories about him from other fans I can say with ease that you really need to catch him when he's "on" and not MANstruating... He can get pissy, i'll give him that - but in the same breath, I didn't think his comment to Dave was _all that_ "rude" per se. I've seen him be downright mean. Maybe Dave was a little sensative. Simon's SIMON! LOL you can't really take everything he says to heart!

Am I defending him - no, he's not my business to defend. He is who he is and everyone knows that he can be a prick...

Personally I think he likes to stir the shit pot to get a rise out of people... But I don't think hes' "in a bubble" lol The mans' been in the game for so long, he doesn't really do too much that isn't calucated or while sober... Trust me

xo

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

ok, ladies.. What are FRownies?
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

They look like pieces of tape that you use on your face to hold some skin back / fill in wrinkles LOL

http://www.frownies.co.uk/product_in...s_id=119#ABOUT

Agree? Yes No

I've met Duran several times and it is a fact that Simon can be a prick. I've been a Duranie for close or over 20yrs. and I'm not one of those fans either who just jumped on the band wagon as of late due to the 80's becoming popular again suddenly. I just find the comment, "Keep it up" to DM to be a bit insulting. It's as if he's patting DM on the head to say that they are a new band which they are not. I think maybe that's how Dave took it as being. It's kind of hard to say since either one of us were there. However, I've read and seen many things during intereviews that Simon has said over the years which can be taken the wrong way. I've found him to be a bit intimidating everytime I've met D2 because of this for you don't know what kind of mood he would be in. I got him to take a pic of Nick Rhodes and I though which was cool:P Tis all good. I love both bands and both provided me with memories that will stay with me always

-R-
    \"Squish Is What Jelly Fish Do\"

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

maybe Simon was drunk? Anyway, I thought you kids might get a kick out of it..

I just called my dentist to make an appointment so he can make my teeth whiter as I can gooooo whiter.. *wink..
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

I totally got a kick out of it.

Yep! You're teeth can always be whiter!!
    xo

Agree? Yes No

Just wanted to make one more comment about this Simon / Dave thing.

Amy just reminded me - If you think what Simon said to Dave was rude, what about what he said about Arcadia vs. Powerstation?

Theres a cheeky interview where Simon playfully mentions God liked the Arcadia side project better than Powerstation... If you think about it... you'll know why that quote was a little eyebrow raising.
    xo

Agree? Yes No

great post, loved the interview and the EtS video was very moving.

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    Theres a cheeky interview where Simon playfully mentions God liked the Arcadia side project better than Powerstation... If you think about it... you'll know why that quote was a little eyebrow raising.
    xo
    I think this is just a tad bit too advanced for any even borderline super D2 fan to comprehend... care to enlighten us on the significance? :P
    d e l o b b o . c o m . m u s i c and r e m i x e s
    forum / myspace / discogs / gallery / last.fm

Agree? Yes No

"Keep it up"??

That can be described as rude?

I dont get it!

I didnt take it that way, but then again i wasnt there to see in the manner that it was said in!
    http://www.brandnewdaymusic.com

STYLE single coming out in 2006.

CD # 2, coming out in early 2007.

Thread Information