Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Klockwork???

Agree? Yes No

Default Klockwork???

Anyone else a fan of this incredible band? I just wonder what ever happened to the members? Does anyone know if any of them are in any other bands now? If you don't know who they are they sounded like a mixture of AND ONE and older mid DM. I loved their sound but to my knowledge they only released one album.

Agree? Yes No

Hey Techpo. I do remember the name, but can't recall their music per say. If what you say is true, then I'd like to know their current status as well.

Pulcher Femina is another band I've been waiting for their return. Their album "Shadows of the Lovers" produced by T.O.Y. (Evils Toy) was quality. I know Spetznaz and Melotron have also been closely tied to the AND ONE sound, so like you, I'm looking for similar acts or songs from other artists as well.

Good to see you're still around. Aren't you the one with the band?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by OLMEK
    Hey Techpo. I do remember the name, but can't recall their music per say. If what you say is true, then I'd like to know their current status as well.

Pulcher Femina is another band I've been waiting for their return. Their album "Shadows of the Lovers" produced by T.O.Y. (Evils Toy) was quality. I know Spetznaz and Melotron have also been closely tied to the AND ONE sound, so like you, I'm looking for similar acts or songs from other artists as well.

Good to see you're still around. Aren't you the one with the band?
    Last I heard was that Pulcher Femina were busily at work on their third album, which if its anything like their second, will be good.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by seraphim
    Last I heard was that Pulcher Femina were busily at work on their third album, which if its anything like their second, will be good.
    Although lets hope it's not like their first!
    Crash

Agree? Yes No

Olmek good to hear from ya again! I didn't know if I'd ever see you (oline again that is) again.
    Anyways, you'd love Klockwork. It is like AND ONE but is from spain. You should totally pick them up.
    When is the new AND ONE coming out?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Crash

Although lets hope it's not like their first!
    Oh Lord no. That was a travesty. Thank whomever for Volker stepping in to give them a guiding hand.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by techpo12
    When is the new AND ONE coming out?
    BodyPop will be released mid-November, after the kickoff tour in Spain begins in October. Label management issues have been agreed upon for some time now, and recording is done. Engineering, promotions, and bookings are what's good for the AO agenda at present.

The musical style won't deviate from the desired "I.S.T." sound, more polished without the loss of the dark synth experiences of past efforts.

Hang your girl upside down while pounding her anally for the cirque de soleil orgasm.

One Love.

-OLMEK

Agree? Yes No

I read that a single from AND ONE will be released next month on the 15th. I'm very much looking forward to this.

Agree? Yes No

let's not forget about DARK VOICES (Gio van Oli Mitte formerly of DARK VOICES who coincedentally joined AND ONE with the release of AGGRESSOR) : ]
    \"We created it, let\'s take it over\"

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up

Yes that's right. I'm sure he adds a lot to the live show. My biggest complaint of AND ONE live is they really don't play much live but somehow have a ton of energy live anyways. They are playing here in the States at a goth festival at the end of July that I'd love to attend but it's on the east coast and it's not worth it for me to go out there just to see them. The other bands don't interest me. I do wonder who they will tour with though when they go on tour for the Bodypop tour. I hope they actually come to the states this time around. They said they'd come here with Aggressor but didn't. Well, here's to hoping!!

Agree? Yes No

I'm a fan of Klockwork as well, and I've had Collage in my collection for quite a while...I remember buying the album based off of the And One comparisons and I loved it
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by 7red7
    I'm a fan of Klockwork as well, and I've had Collage in my collection for quite a while...I remember buying the album based off of the And One comparisons and I loved it
    Speaking of albums, what did you think of you're most recent purchases?

Thread Information