Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: be careful about using pirated software

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    11th posted indicated you couldn't understand me. I was pointing out that there is a possibility that you are not technically sufficient for these type of technology discussions that specialized in networking. You indicated, my English was fucked up. As a joke, I was thinking about explaining the whole thing to you in Spanish, but you probably wouldn't get it based on two conditions.
    1) This topic might be over your head even in Spanish. You are not technically savy as you might appear when it comes to this topic or similar subjects in this narrow view of technology.
    2) You don't seem to have any sense of humor. It clearly shows after calling somone a racist.

By the way, I worked at Puerto Rico for 100 days for an assignment. I know a bit of Spanish.
    Ah. Ok. Yeah, I see. Then I did start with the English, sure, we both speak it. You took it a little more personal towards me when you started with the "Spanish" thing. I didn't retort and say the same thing about "Korean". You see the difference?

Also, look at my 9th post. I was not referring to anything technical. What I was referring to (and even agreeing with you at some extend), was that the article wasn't specific to 'pirated software'. In turn, helping prove your point about software in general and how easy it was to manipulate code. So I was actually on your side there.

So on post 10, you start attacking my knowledge of technical software issues, when you don't even know me. You are even doing it right now with this post that I just quoted.

You are still trying to provoke a fight with this post...so let me get my 2 cents in to your points above:

1. I know more then you think I do and do not need to prove it to you, since it really won't matter to either you or I.

2. My sense of humor is awesome.

See, maybe the racist comments were sparked out of not understanding exactly what you were trying to do, which you indicated was a joke. Now, though,...since we both speak/write English though, I wasn't going to pin point one by nationality.
    I'm glad you know Spanish. Thanks for letting me know you know Spanish. It still doesn't make it right.

I would have never said in a post that maybe I should explain something to you in Korean. That's just rude and asshole like.
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

I also know Japanese and learning French, because someone is offering me a 9 months contract. If you can type Korean, I will be very impressed especially with your ASCII based keyboard. I am sorry. I don't think you have a good sense of humor. Maybe, you have a good sense of humor, but a serious temper. If you understand any western culture, you should never call someone a racist unless a person clearly said an improper racial word. This only makes you look like an hot tempered person.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Serious temper? When have we hunged out together? Are you basing my character solely on this thread, or even this message board? I gotta tell you,...I wouldn't personally want to base your character solely on this message board.

Ok, maybe I was a bit quick with the racist thing, and maybe I was a little influenced by some IMs I was getting, but you have to admit, that the previous posts leading up to it, kindof made it seem a bit weird of you saying things like that without really explaining your intention. No?

You stated that intention was that you thought of explaining things to me in "Spanish" cause you think (or know) I speak Spanish.

I've lived in a few different countries, and racism can hide behind many types of faces and personalities. So that's where I was basing my information from. I'll write something up later and maybe explain how I was taking this thread from the beginning, cause it is now actually turning into a fascinating conversation, although not really relevant to the threads subject, which was a good one.
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

not a problem. all forgotten.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

Agree? Yes No

Not sure man. I think we should talk. You up for a phone conversation sometime in the near future?
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Just for a future note. It is ok to call someone an ass, dickhead, dickweed, cunt, pussy, shithead, and other slangs, but never use a definition that deface a person's integrity such as a racist. Any culture that is a sure way to start a gang fight.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

Well, you understand why the confusion came upon this thread with that right? I think we covered that part.

Basically it came down to this...

Why do you think that I would better have understand it in "spanish"?

You know, you don't have to answer that if you don't want, but that is only the 2nd reason why it went down that road.

Anyway..so what do you think? Should we settle our differences over the phone instead of boring everyone in here?
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

I have to admit, you have made few grammar mistakes on your last post. Since, we have to use proper written language instead of common speaking phrases to make you feel happier. First of all, I donít feel like having it out with you, because this shit is a waste of time. People post here to kill time. Thatís why we are here. I will be honest and say, I donít think anyone takes this site seriously. This site is like a game with bunch of made up information by others. I discovered so much bull shit in this site and related sites. I am a consultant who also gets involved in an information business. I know lots of things about the net, especially the culture behind it. When you compare A & B data at the end, they tend to be very different. I am not really here to find friendships. I am here for the discussions. I am here to share ideas and views, and maybe acquire different perspectives I never thought about. Thatís why I donít get insulted from the name calling until the name calling is defacing a personís integrity. Do I want to have it out with you? Why? It is a complete waste of my time and I get nothing from it. I hope that makes it clear. Trust me. Most people here arenít here to replace something in a real life. It is internet. It is just fun and games.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    I have to admit, you have made few grammar mistakes on your last post. Since, we have to use proper written language instead of common speaking phrases to make you feel happier.
    Why do you say that? What makes you think this?

Originally posted by pop
    This site is like a game with bunch of made up information by others.
    That is true. You've definately proven that point. I'll give you that.

I'm glad you are not here to have it out with me, all I ask is that you respect others as you would like to be respected.
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Thread Information