Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LiveJournal?

Agree? Yes No

Default LiveJournal?

Is LiveJournal dead?
    Anyone still using it here?
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

I go when I need amusement
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

test

Agree? Yes No

I have one, but I can't post anything interesting in it due to work. I have one whole entry.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by SFARAH
    I go when I need amusement
    Heh. Just read your comment on mine. :-)
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Full of moff eaten bitchy Trad Goths..who all they f**king do is whinge becuase its not 1985 anymore.. To many loosers on there...
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

i've got enough to worry about in one day to make to here and to my own forum.... where do people find the time to spill their guts on a daily basis? lol

in addition to what kb said -
    i'm so sorry if i'm offending anyone here with a live journal... but pick up a phone and vent to a friend or keep your own private journal or diary in a book like they did in the good old days.

Agree? Yes No

I do have an LJ ('introndepot' if anyone's interested) but I haven't posted in a while for various reasons. I still read my friends though, I find it's a good way to keep up to date with people. I have a lot of Friends in Europe, The US and Canada.
    I never really got the whole 'venting your spleen' on LJ thing, My posts were usually made up of funny or interesting things I found or stuff about music or clubs I was running. I never felt the need to harp on about my personal life on 'teh interweb'. Nor did I ever feel the need to write about the drugery of my day-to-day life. Just stuipd stuff I wanted to share .
    And my LJ is a trad goff free zone!
    Crash

Agree? Yes No

i am on livejournal...actually have met a lot of interesting people via it...there is a lot of crap, but there is also a fair amount of interesting, quality material...mine is pretty much me unfiltered...whether it's about music, dumb musings, serious shit in my life, my comedic work and life stories, or politics...i love doing it...it's been an amazing outlet, and has led to some freelance writing gigs and a possible indie book deal...anyway..

www.livejournal.com/users/satanslisunbeam

rated R btw...nothing lewd, but definitely not for those easily offended...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

I just recently started using it on a more constent basis. Been posting my playlists there (and then linking to labels upon request), and writing some private stuff that no one else sees for my own benefit. Then the regular stuff I share with friends. Not really an open journal except for playlists and stuff like that. I don't whine though. I don't look for people who I don't know, just read my friends stuff. So that's one way I keep up with their day to day events if they post.

http://noirtech.livejournal.com/
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

I have one and post friends only at random times. Actually just started doing that recently. I also have a blog(spilog.org) which is linked to in my sig.

http://spi516.livejournal.com
    \"Need to be proud of what you are...\" - Echo Image

http://spilog.org

Agree? Yes No

LJ is like a fairytale book...
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

I have one just for fun, don't really post anything that is too personal.

http://melibita.livejournal.com/
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

I have a friends-only LJ and use it on a regular basis as if it was my diary. It's nice to go and read back sometimes.

Most of all, it's a way to keep in touch with a number of friends from whom I had to get physically distant. Haven't really used it much to make new "friends".

I hate myspace altough I have an account there. I only add people I know minimally and take a perverse pleasure in refusing to add anyone I don't know and who wants to be "my friend" all of a sudden.

Agree? Yes No

I use livejournal. I quite enjoy it.

Agree? Yes No

Tourette Syndrome person says what?
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Someone called "Nacho" ( http://www.myspace.com/therealnacholibre ) sent me a request to add him on MySpace.

I rest my case.

Agree? Yes No

I love Jack Black. hahahaha. Gonna add Nacho.
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

I also use it; I have too many friends (yes, real ones) outside the city of Seattle, and I'd like to keep track of them all.
    Short of that, battl has an LJ that is updated with band news and band-related news on a fairly regular basis, just like our MySpace account. The only thing that we use MS for is the ability to post music. If you could post music on LJ, I would never have gotten an MS account. The LJ format is easier to use, and doesn't have NEAR the glitches that MS has. It's also not browser-picky like MS is. I prefer it - I have more control over who makes comments and who I reach with information. God only knows how many people we have on MS who don't actually care about our music. Oh well. Now that our label has one as well, I suppose it just makes sense to keep it there. *shrug*

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    i've got enough to worry about in one day to make to here and to my own forum.... where do people find the time to spill their guts on a daily basis? lol

in addition to what kb said -
    i'm so sorry if i'm offending anyone here with a live journal... but pick up a phone and vent to a friend or keep your own private journal or diary in a book like they did in the good old days.
    i have started a few different "personal" blogs, once on LJ and a few others.. they always end up annoying me... i tend to agree..

if I think anything "Unhealthy" has developed from the internet outside of the even more obvious is a tendency to do a lot of unfocused ranting...

what i mean by that is that online all you need to do is keep shopping your complaints around until you find people willing to nod and agree with your point of view no matter how self-destructive it might be...

it takes away the requirement to filter your rants through someone willing to take the lving time to tell you that you are being a total nimrod, stop whining, and go make the fucking donuts.

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

i don't look at livejournal that way at all. It's a release for me. I honestly couldn't give a damn less whether people like it or not. I don't write it for them. I do it for me...I always tell people that if you don't want to hear my "rants" don't read it...pretty simple huh?? Anyone that knows me can attest that my livejournal isn't any different than me in person...whether that is a good or bad thing is up for question...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Thread Information