Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day

  1. #1


    Agree? Yes No

    Wink Happy Valentine's Day

    *big hugs to everyone*

  2. #2


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Happy Valentine's Day back at you and everyone else. I got some yummy chocolate, I am happy.
    M3L1B174

  3. #3
    ElectroGardener NJOberheim's Avatar
    Joined
    December 3rd, 2001
    Location
    West Orange, NJ
    Age
    50
    Posts
    887


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Happy V-day! Hugs to everyone

    Anna, And all this time I thought you had drawn that just for me on myspace! Very Cute!

  4. #4


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    some ALIZZE for the men to get us through this cheezy day
    http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICL...005-07-24.html
    Shervin

  5. #5


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Happy Heart Day to all my old friends on EGN!
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

  6. #6
    Lead ElectroGardener labrat's Avatar
    Joined
    January 26th, 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,579


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Dressed entirely in black...got lots of stares.

    Hugs to everyone!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

    I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

  7. #7


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Happy valentines! Here's a doodle for the grinch amongst us!



    and in case the image doesn't work:

    http://www.geocities.com/smeep13/fckingvalentines.jpg
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.
    ____________
    www.caffeinequeen.deviantart.com

  8. #8
    Chief ElectroGardener Avil's Avatar
    Joined
    April 26th, 2001
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,033


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Hey guys! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!

    The boy I'm dating took me out for some sushi and wine, and after that, a movie at his place. Not bad at all. (For those of you who remember my love trouble from S44 - I'm just fine now!)

    /Christina

  9. #9


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by Avil
    Hey guys! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!

    The boy I'm dating took me out for some sushi and wine, and after that, a movie at his place. Not bad at all. (For those of you who remember my love trouble from S44 - I'm just fine now!)

    /Christina
    Same guy?
    Crash

  10. #10


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Glad you had a nice night Avil - We also had a great night! I really love valentines day

  11. #11


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Valentines day ive never rememberd in my life...no offence to the ladys it just dont mean nothing much to me..its another cash in for the shops...
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

    http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

  12. #12


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by Kirlian Blue
    Valentines day ive never rememberd in my life...no offence to the ladys it just dont mean nothing much to me..its another cash in for the shops...
    I agree with you but oh well, can always try to make the best of it.
    M3L1B174

  13. #13


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    We had a nice night - dinner, drinks, gifts, beautiful words and flowers ... I'm not going to apologise for succumbing to the evil hallmark holiday. I am a hopeless romantic and I love valentines day

    xo

  14. #14
    Chief ElectroGardener Avil's Avatar
    Joined
    April 26th, 2001
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,033


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by Crash

    Same guy?
    Not a chance in the world. That guy deserves nothing but bad things in his life.

    I found another guy a month ago, and for once, I feel appreciated and that someone actually cares for me. I don't have to call him to be able to reach him, he calls me etc.

    Don't know who suggested The Rules, but I've read those books now and even though I think their focus is too much "you have to get married girl!!", it's still a decent book with decent rules and I more or less think of them.

    /Christina

  15. #15
    Chief ElectroGardener 7red7's Avatar
    Joined
    March 17th, 2002
    Location
    San Gabriel Valley, SoCal
    Posts
    5,120


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    We had a nice night - dinner, drinks, gifts, beautiful words and flowers ... I'm not going to apologise for succumbing to the evil hallmark holiday. I am a hopeless romantic and I love valentines day

    xo
    I do as well and I'm happy to hope you and Kris had a great day together *HUGS*

    My Kris and I kept it simple...I went out to Subway and picked up some sandwiches, grabbed some flowers from the local guy on the corner (made them prettier than he had them), threw a blanket in the trunk , and we had a nice picnic together at the Black Diamond mines a few miles from our house

    It was inexpensive, but really fun and very romantic...Yesterday was my first Valentine's day as a married man, and I loved it so much I nearly cried
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

  16. #16


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by 7red7


    I do as well and I'm happy to hope you and Kris had a great day together *HUGS*

    My Kris and I kept it simple...I went out to Subway and picked up some sandwiches, grabbed some flowers from the local guy on the corner (made them prettier than he had them), threw a blanket in the trunk , and we had a nice picnic together at the Black Diamond mines a few miles from our house

    It was inexpensive, but really fun and very romantic...Yesterday was my first Valentine's day as a married man, and I loved it so much I nearly cried
    aw! that rocks! that is so friggen awesome!
    ((hug))

    nice to see another hopeless romantic here!
    xo

  17. #17


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by Avil
    [b]

    Not a chance in the world. That guy deserves nothing but bad things in his life.

    I found another guy a month ago, and for once, I feel appreciated and that someone actually cares for me. I don't have to call him to be able to reach him, he calls me etc./b>
    Good for you!
    Crash

  18. #18
    Chief ElectroGardener 7red7's Avatar
    Joined
    March 17th, 2002
    Location
    San Gabriel Valley, SoCal
    Posts
    5,120


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by ElectroSwank


    aw! that rocks! that is so friggen awesome!
    ((hug))

    nice to see another hopeless romantic here!
    xo
    I'm a total romantic...I am however sad to repot that I conked out early and slept through a good portion of the evening, but we had some quality snuggle time in front of the tv later on so all was good

    *note to self* stop staying up until noon everyday and then sleeping your days away...*LOL*
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

  19. #19
    Chief ElectroGardener Avil's Avatar
    Joined
    April 26th, 2001
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,033


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    There is nothing better than just lying in front of the tv/whatever and do nothing. Just be together. Boring in the long run, but for a couple of hours, best feeling ever!

  20. #20


    Agree? Yes No

    Default

    Originally posted by Avil
    There is nothing better than just lying in front of the tv/whatever and do nothing. Just be together. Boring in the long run, but for a couple of hours, best feeling ever!
    Yep! You got that right! Is it ever!

    xo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EGN Keywords

,

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


ELECTROGARDEN | ARTIST NETWORK | TRACKS | MORE TRACKS | ARTISTS | MORE ARTISTS
NEWS | LIFE IS MUSIC | MAINSTREAM ARTICLES | ARTICLES | REVIEWS | FORUM | ARCHIVE | STORE | CONTACT | TERMS OF USE
THE ELECTROGARDEN NETWORK is a Trademark of ELECTROGARDEN.COM.
Copyright © 1999-2018 ELECTROGARDEN.COM, all rights reserved
Subscribers to Electrogarden Network Forums Feed Tweet this page! TWEET