Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day

Agree? Yes No

Wink Happy Valentine's Day

*big hugs to everyone*

Agree? Yes No

Happy Valentine's Day back at you and everyone else. I got some yummy chocolate, I am happy.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Happy V-day! Hugs to everyone

Anna, And all this time I thought you had drawn that just for me on myspace! Very Cute!

Agree? Yes No

some ALIZZE for the men to get us through this cheezy day
    http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICL...005-07-24.html
    Shervin

Agree? Yes No

Happy Heart Day to all my old friends on EGN!
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

Dressed entirely in black...got lots of stares.

Hugs to everyone!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Happy valentines! Here's a doodle for the grinch amongst us!

and in case the image doesn't work:

http://www.geocities.com/smeep13/fckingvalentines.jpg
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Hey guys! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!

The boy I'm dating took me out for some sushi and wine, and after that, a movie at his place. Not bad at all. (For those of you who remember my love trouble from S44 - I'm just fine now!)

/Christina

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Avil
    Hey guys! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!

The boy I'm dating took me out for some sushi and wine, and after that, a movie at his place. Not bad at all. (For those of you who remember my love trouble from S44 - I'm just fine now!)

/Christina
    Same guy?
    Crash

Agree? Yes No

Glad you had a nice night Avil - We also had a great night! I really love valentines day

Agree? Yes No

Valentines day ive never rememberd in my life...no offence to the ladys it just dont mean nothing much to me..its another cash in for the shops...
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Kirlian Blue
    Valentines day ive never rememberd in my life...no offence to the ladys it just dont mean nothing much to me..its another cash in for the shops...
    I agree with you but oh well, can always try to make the best of it.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

We had a nice night - dinner, drinks, gifts, beautiful words and flowers ... I'm not going to apologise for succumbing to the evil hallmark holiday. I am a hopeless romantic and I love valentines day

xo

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Crash

Same guy?
    Not a chance in the world. That guy deserves nothing but bad things in his life.

I found another guy a month ago, and for once, I feel appreciated and that someone actually cares for me. I don't have to call him to be able to reach him, he calls me etc.

Don't know who suggested The Rules, but I've read those books now and even though I think their focus is too much "you have to get married girl!!", it's still a decent book with decent rules and I more or less think of them.

/Christina

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    We had a nice night - dinner, drinks, gifts, beautiful words and flowers ... I'm not going to apologise for succumbing to the evil hallmark holiday. I am a hopeless romantic and I love valentines day

xo
    I do as well and I'm happy to hope you and Kris had a great day together *HUGS*

My Kris and I kept it simple...I went out to Subway and picked up some sandwiches, grabbed some flowers from the local guy on the corner (made them prettier than he had them), threw a blanket in the trunk , and we had a nice picnic together at the Black Diamond mines a few miles from our house

It was inexpensive, but really fun and very romantic...Yesterday was my first Valentine's day as a married man, and I loved it so much I nearly cried
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by 7red7

I do as well and I'm happy to hope you and Kris had a great day together *HUGS*

My Kris and I kept it simple...I went out to Subway and picked up some sandwiches, grabbed some flowers from the local guy on the corner (made them prettier than he had them), threw a blanket in the trunk , and we had a nice picnic together at the Black Diamond mines a few miles from our house

It was inexpensive, but really fun and very romantic...Yesterday was my first Valentine's day as a married man, and I loved it so much I nearly cried
    aw! that rocks! that is so friggen awesome!
    ((hug))

nice to see another hopeless romantic here!
    xo

Agree? Yes No

[b]

Not a chance in the world. That guy deserves nothing but bad things in his life.

I found another guy a month ago, and for once, I feel appreciated and that someone actually cares for me. I don't have to call him to be able to reach him, he calls me etc./b>
    Good for you!
    Crash

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank

aw! that rocks! that is so friggen awesome!
    ((hug))

nice to see another hopeless romantic here!
    xo
    I'm a total romantic...I am however sad to repot that I conked out early and slept through a good portion of the evening, but we had some quality snuggle time in front of the tv later on so all was good

*note to self* stop staying up until noon everyday and then sleeping your days away...*LOL*
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

There is nothing better than just lying in front of the tv/whatever and do nothing. Just be together. Boring in the long run, but for a couple of hours, best feeling ever!

Agree? Yes No

There is nothing better than just lying in front of the tv/whatever and do nothing. Just be together. Boring in the long run, but for a couple of hours, best feeling ever!
    Yep! You got that right! Is it ever!

xo

Thread Information