Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: I Also Love....

test

Agree? Yes No

Default I Also Love....

THE DIGNITY OF LABOUR.. THEY GET MY THUMBS UP

AND FAITH ASSEMBLY OF COURSE

AND B!MACHINE, ANYONE KNOW WHEN HE IS COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW?

BUT YEAH, THE DIGNITY OF LABOUR... THEIR SELF-TITLED ALBUM ROCKS

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH ALL OF YOU FINE FOLKS TODAY

PS. SOY LASTIMOSO

PPS. A QUE HORA ES LA CITA?

PPPS. HAY UNA HOJA DE PAPEL EN EL ESCRITORIO DE PROFESOR LOL

Agree? Yes No

I agree. The Dignity of Labour CD is flawless. Def one of the best CD from last year. Rumor has it they are working on new material.

test

Agree? Yes No

i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes it

Agree? Yes No

What's wrong with TDOL? I have heard criticism that his album was over-produced, but the songwriting was awesome and the tunes were melodic and catchy. The XRV single is also a perennial favorite in my rotation.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

what's wrong with it? did you misread what i wrote? i LOVE the album.... there is no sarcasm there.... i LOVE it

top 5 cds right now:

The Dignity of Labour : S/T
    Planet Funk : The Illogical Consequence
    Wideband Network : Ten Thousand Seconds
    Iris : Wrath
    Ils. : Bohemia

Agree? Yes No

XRV was definatly one of the best releases on ADD for sometime..
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Joel
    what's wrong with it? did you misread what i wrote? i LOVE the album.... there is no sarcasm there.... i LOVE it

top 5 cds right now:

The Dignity of Labour : S/T
    Planet Funk : The Illogical Consequence
    Wideband Network : Ten Thousand Seconds
    Iris : Wrath
    Ils. : Bohemia
    What kind of music is Ils? Im pretty sure its Trance but not certain. All the rest on your list are kinda, sorta on the Synthpop side. I havent picked up the new Wideband Network either. I have the first one, and although it was ok, none of the tracks really jumped out at me.

test

Agree? Yes No

Ils. makes what i call "new school breaks"... it's definitely NOT trance... not even close to being trance

they are breaks.. but not just straight forward all-the-time breaks... there is some ambient stuff there and maybe what some people would call "IDM"... it's just good stuff

their album Soul Trader had some fantastic tracks on it... but as for a whole album all the way through i think Bohemia is much stronger

i would highly recommend checking it out... but you'll have to like electronic music that is mostly instrumental although there are some vocals on some of the tracks... especially on Soul Trader, there were a lot of vocals on that album

i wouldn't put it on my list unless it absolutely kicked ass

and the new Wideband Network album is better than the first... although I loved the first, especially the track 3AM

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by labrat
    What's wrong with TDOL? I have heard criticism that his album was over-produced, but the songwriting was awesome and the tunes were melodic and catchy. The XRV single is also a perennial favorite in my rotation.
    I think the production was flawless, my humble opinion. TDOL is one of the best bands around. XRV is an amazing song.

Agree? Yes No

To clarify my earlier post, I personally love TDOL's album myself. Can't remember who it was who posted somewhere else that they were underwhelmed by it (something about too much production), but you know what they say, no matter how good something is, there's always somebody out there who *won't* like it. If I have it correct, Kirk is playing this year's ADD fest again, and I'm looking forward to seeing him there again.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Thread Information