Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Damn, I hate to see this site go!

Agree? Yes No

Unhappy Damn, I hate to see this site go!

Goodbye.
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

I agree. I will be sad to see this place go. I met a lot of great people on here, had some awesome conversations...

The past two years of my life has been filled with more change that the previous 30 years and you all have been here for it:

I got married
    I left my job
    I went back to school
    I knocked up my wife
    I knocked up my wife
    Did I say that twice?
    Oh yeah, twins!
    The pregnancy got scary
    Our girls came out tiny

And we grew them into the over 10 lb club.

And all along EGN was my escape from sanity.

I will miss this place. Sometimes I wonder if the real reason I have no interest in the KMA site is that it isn't EGN and it never will be. As much いい as I gave the owners of this site I appreciate being given the acceptance as well as the platform to be my いいed up self.

Peace
    Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

yes, EGN will be missed

Agree? Yes No

you know Dave - i used to think that way too:
    "Sometimes I wonder if the real reason I have no interest in the KMA site is that it isn't EGN and it never will be"

I wish I could be honest here and say exactly why I chose synthpop.net instead, and not KMA but it would seriously upset someone i care about deeply and i already promised him i wouldn't go public with the drama.

all i can say is how the people from this forum split up to the other forums speaks VOLUMES.
    XO

Agree? Yes No

I am in the dark about both synthpop.net and KMA...i have heard of both...but not familiar with either....
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

while some people from here went to KMA. I chose the more modest, humble and more music driven synthpop.net . I just get a better vibe from them.

XO

Agree? Yes No

i will have to check it out...thanks
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    you know Dave - i used to think that way too:
    "Sometimes I wonder if the real reason I have no interest in the KMA site is that it isn't EGN and it never will be"

I wish I could be honest here and say exactly why I chose synthpop.net instead, and not KMA but it would seriously upset someone i care about deeply and i already promised him i wouldn't go public with the drama.

all i can say is how the people from this forum split up to the other forums speaks VOLUMES.
    XO
    I promised someone I carry very little about to stay off the subject of my "dramatic reason" why not to make the move.

But, still, I'm going to stay private with it... that person isn't worth any more of my stomach acid.

*shrug* We're probably missing the party, to an extent, over at KMA but my whole experience with a few key individuals have put me off this scene both as a fan as well as an artist.

I'll stick to individuals. They're less painful to dismiss and everyone has an email address.

Peace
    Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

You guys are killing me! Just say it already.

Swank,

I miss you!!

Agree? Yes No

Ok guys sorry but here is HIM, stop being twats!
    Brand New Idol
    Listen to our music - Click Here
    http://www.brandnewidol.com
    http://www.mp3.com/brandnewidol (R.I.P.)
    http://www.nysynthpop.com

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Lets get it out on the table ... Dave doesn't want to go over to our site because of its association with Sean Patrick previously with 14:59 ... Dave I totally respect and understand your decision.

Agree? Yes No

Does anyone really give a sh!t...?! Sorry, but i don't see the issue here at all...if someone doesn't want to participate in a forum for WHATEVER reason, then so be it *shrugs* We're all allegedly adults here and are entitled to our own opinions and expressing them...if people had issue with others or whathaveyou and they voiced it SO BE IT. As adults you should be able to handle it And especially as artists, for fook's sake...if you can't deal with criticism and drama then i think you might want to rethink your dreams here, people...

Why does everyone have to get along and skip merrily hand in hand in regards to everything? Man, wouldn't life be rather boring? No one is wrong in expressing their feelings in a well thought out manner. Since when did standing up for youself become a bad thing? i must have missed that memo...

Not that anyone probably gives a rat's ass but i haven't been posting here because i find all the drama repetitive, it's not even "good" drama--and that is MY OPINION. Fact of the matter is, not everybody is going to like you or what you do. If one goes around bragging or いいing about something ya'll should be prepared to deal with the backlash--think before you type, you know?

This is all about people's egos, whip out your dicks and get it over with already, or just agree to disagree. These aren't life decisions here, kids. Every single person alive has a motive, some are good, some are bad, whatever another's motive is shouldn't concern you really...life is too short to freak out over petty sh!t like that. Just let it go. Settle it amongst yourselves and move the fahk on. Good lord!!

Love me or hate me, i don't really care...but you all know i'm right.

*blows kisses* It's been real.

Agree? Yes No

I would go to Synthpop.net if discussions aren't about making the great beautiful 80s music into a pure crap. I hate limited mind Electronic music listeners who only listen to 5 electronic bands/producers and call themselves Electronic music lovers.
    I also hate the fact, some people believe ADD is the only underground Electronic Music label. I read some discussions at Synthpop.net. Those discussions bore me to tears.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

There still are days left and people have already left this place.

And give synthpop.net a chance now when there are more people joining.

Christina

Agree? Yes No

Thirdwave's forums are here for you as well.
    http://thirdwavecollective.com

One might also try DarkSonus
    http://darksonus.com
    !J!
    http://www.endif.org
    http://thirdwavecollective.com

Thread Information