Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Special EGN HaLO Compilation Sale!!

Agree? Yes No

Default Special EGN HaLO Compilation Sale!!

Since EGN's folding and many on here were incredibly supportive of the HaLO Compilation throughout it's creation and release, Dead Beat Productions is offering a SPECIAL DEAL to all EGN members-- Get the HaLO Compilation for only $8, including postage!

We've gotten some great reviews thus far (check www.gothling.com and www.clubhaven.net) and would love to move a few more copies of the disc, especially to people who we know truly appreciate good synth and electro.

Here's the tracklist:

1. Stochastic Theory - Shared Lies
    2. Ensku - All is Fair (null device side project)
    3. Brian Schuh - The One Who Dismissed Me Again
    4. m00ntz! - I Don't Want Her (And Neither Do You) (feat. members of stoch theory, null device and caustic)
    5. Echo Virus - Stranded (stromkern side project)
    6. Signal 12 - Anesthetized (on psychosis side project)
    7. Null Device - Electrified
    8. The Gothsicles - English License
    9. ctrlshft - Half-Life
    10. Oneiroid Psychosis - First the Head, Then the Body
    11. Caustic- Incendiary
    12. Stromkern- Ruin
    13. The Dark Clan- LeStat in Cuba

Almost every track thus far is UNRELEASED and many of the artists are fellow EGNers, as well.

TO ORDER: PayPal $8 to dead_beatprod@lycos.com with your real name, address, and EGN NAME by Jan 30, 2003. Email info@deadbeatproductions.com if you'd like to mail payment to DBP.

Thanks to everyone at and on EGN. Take care.

-Matt
    DJ Eurotic
    Dead Beat Productions
    Visit deadbeatproductions.com for information on the new \"HaLO: The Best of Madtown Electro & Synth NOW!

Agree? Yes No

This is a fantastic compilation, I recommend it highly. $8 what a steal.
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

Thanks sir
    Visit deadbeatproductions.com for information on the new \"HaLO: The Best of Madtown Electro & Synth NOW!

Thread Information