Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: soulseek users

Agree? Yes No

Default soulseek users

I recently noticed lots of my old 2001 and 2002 tracks are floating around soulseek. I hate everything I have written on those two years. I was totally confused with my musical direction during those periods. I have tons of new tracks at www.soundclick.com/popstarwhokills and also 20 additional tracks that I am currently working on. I am more proud of my 2003 work. So .. please, you can share anything you want from me, but not anything during 2001 and 2002. Even, I have deleted those songs off my hard drive. I am totally shamed by my old tracks.. so please delete them off your drive and download new tracks.

Thanks.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: soulseek users

Originally posted by pop
    Even, I have deleted those songs off my hard drive. I am totally shamed by my old tracks.. so please delete them off your drive and download new tracks.

Thanks.
    I love how your critical take on music (which has you gotten into intense arguments on a couple of boards and mailing lists at the moment) includes your own work, Pop. You truly show no mercy.
    By the way I've really enjoyed some of your recent direction. "1.567 minutes into the sadness" delivers on the emotion you promised, and you're always pushing for new ground even if collaborate with what you called a Weird Al impersonator(done, with no doubt, to increase your fan base among 12 year old boys).
    \"Who doesn\'t love \"Born Slippy\"?
    -Neil Tennant on
    http://petshopboys.co.uk

Listen To The Best Broadcasts On The Internet
    http://www.geocities.com/djdaftmonk/radioegn

Agree? Yes No

Actually, the song is called 31.567 minutes into the sadness, because that is the time when i was done with the song. the song is about people who are born certain ways. people who are emotionally weak. the science tell us that we are emotionally imbalanced, but are we really that way? i always learned from the literature even budahishm that we are who we are. that makes us belong in the society. as i get older, i feel i don't understand too much about music. that is why i write songs way i do. i am logging off now. i think i had too much to drink.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Thread Information