Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ohhhh The Kma Forum Exposed!!!

Agree? Yes No

Maybe he's looking at building another site where he can sell it to some poor soul for much more that it's worth, anyone with a solid math background can handle the programming...

Agree? Yes No

Im as generous as the next but im not too sure about that. We don't know (or at least, i dont), what Midihead's situation is. Maybe at the time he needed to sell the site to put food on the table. Who knows.

Giving away the site for free to support the scene is like giving away your favorite synthesizer for free to support the scene. As much as i love the scene and support it, aint no one gonna take away my Oberheim!

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

I Dont disagree with you at all Oberheim ... Midihead is not a bad guy ... he and I just don't get along for some personal reasons. We used to be friends actually. In person and on-line. I wish him well and all my best.

Agree? Yes No

Hey Craig,

Sorry Craig! I wasnt aware that there were personal issues involved.

Midihead aside, I guess the point I was trying to make in general was that besides the love of the music, people have to survive also. Otherwise, Brian Hazard wouldnt charge for mastering, Todd would give away CD's and the current owners of EGN would just give it away. Which, of course, I would volunteer to take it off their hands, out of the goodness in my heart.

Agree? Yes No

Electro Culture forums are launched ...

http://www.kissmyasterixrecords.com/forums

Check us out ... let us know what you like and don't like, what you would like to see added ... etc

Many of our bells and whistles are not live yet, mp3's to be added very soon, charts, features, reviews ... etc

We wanted to get the forum live ASAP.

Thanks for checking us out and giving us a chance.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by intervox
    Maybe he's looking at building another site where he can sell it to some poor soul for much more that it's worth, anyone with a solid math background can handle the programming...
    Flame away. I don't understand how you and Craig can have such opinions when you were never even involved in the transaction of this site. Sounds to me like someone's been brainwashing you. Truth be known, I was OFFERED the final sale price to which I accepted. But since there are a few of you on here that insist on kissing each other's backsides....I'll let you keep that feces on your own noses.

Originally posted by Craig
    hehehe hey not to turn this into another war with Midihead ... but he may possibly one of the only people to ever have made ANY money off the EGN when he sold to the current owners .... so I find his post ironic.
    And your point is? Am I responsible for the lack of revenue that EGN pulled in? I never made a dime off EGN when I owned it either, yet sunk much money and time into it. Not to mention the many different promotional efforts with A Different Drum, Lexicon Magazine, etc. to get the traffic in the first place. At the time, it was the first of its kind, rising up in a much needed moment when none of us had any place to go to communicate and network. I offered to sell it because I couldn't run it by myself anymore...and no one offered to help further it. I sold it for the price that THE BUYER felt it was worth...so, I ask again...what's your point?

This isn't about "who's site is going to be the coolest" or "who's site will win over the masses". It's not a penis measuring contest. Anyone who truly knows me, knows my intentions. I made an offer to help further the scene (the right way)...and I have some very solid ideas. If you don't respect that, or are afraid of that, or whatever your reason is for trying to belittle me for it...that's your prerogative. Certainly, you must have a personal agenda...what with naming the site after a "label".

If you feel so inclined...keep on a flamin'.

-Midihead
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Midihead

And your point is? Am I responsible for the lack of revenue that EGN pulled in? I never made a dime off EGN when I owned it either, yet sunk much money and time into it. Not to mention the many different promotional efforts with A Different Drum, Lexicon Magazine, etc. to get the traffic in the first place. At the time, it was the first of its kind, rising up in a much needed moment when none of us had any place to go to communicate and network. I offered to sell it because I couldn't run it by myself anymore...and no one offered to help further it. I sold it for the price that THE BUYER felt it was worth...so, I ask again...what's your point?

This isn't about "who's site is going to be the coolest" or "who's site will win over the masses". It's not a penis measuring contest. Anyone who truly knows me, knows my intentions. I made an offer to help further the scene (the right way)...and I have some very solid ideas. If you don't respect that, or are afraid of that, or whatever your reason is for trying to belittle me for it...that's your prerogative. Certainly, you must have a personal agenda...what with naming the site after a "label".

If you feel so inclined...keep on a flamin'.

-Midihead
    heh my point was you were talking about not making money off a site ... and you have in the past.

the forum is named Electro Culture ... its not the name of the label. Go check it out for yourself sir.

Well put your solid ideas into place ... I wish you the best.
    All I know about your intentions Mike is you do as much tearing down as you do building up ... you have admitted to me in the past that you are a bit of a hot head and it has gotten in your way before. Lets just leave it alone, and move on. You and I will never see eye to eye. You just seem to not like me at all, and that is fine.

Agree? Yes No

the forums up end off!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

YAY!!!
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

Just get it out Craig and call me an "ass"...you know you want to

What does me having an occasional "hot head" have to do with anything? I'm very passionate about the music and scene...and when people deface it...yea, I get a little upset. It may also have something to do with my INFJ personality...always fighting for the underdog.

Stop already with the public "wish you well's"...since you really truly don't mean that.

P.S. What am I "tearing down"?

-Midihead
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

i would like to nominate myself for the longest penis...

HAHAHHAHAHAH!
    Indulging inaccuracy I\'m picking apart my friend Lizzie
    Throw another word on me and watch me hurl it back
    I know you! (I swear I do)
    You\'re just like me- You\'re sipping a cup of pity
    Aw!
    Did I forget to mention I\'m the centre of attention
    In my universe my pain\'s my pension
    I know you! (I swear I do)
    You\'re just like me-You\'re sipping a cup of dreams
    Yeah!
    Soul sloshing-don\'t shush me
    Just listen to me -pretty little kitty in the sky
    The bass of my laughter-my gut is the speaker
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Sweet is my surprise!
    soul sloshing.... venus hum

Agree? Yes No

I do wish you well, you have a great family ... I really am not as worked up about all this as you are ... heh, like I said you and I don't see eye to eye about a great many things ... I got over that with our last "war of words" and personal attacks ... you have done a lot of good things for the electronic music ... so I am just going to let it go. I may have personal opinions about you, and I am disappointed in many things on a personal level but there is nothing I can do about that now. You are going to think what you want and say what you want.

Agree? Yes No

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kirlian Blue

This site was not sold for $10,000. And no one ever said that it was. This thread is done.
    The Electrogarden Community Forums Administration

Agree? Yes No

The only thing I'm "worked up" about are your silly comments about how I was the "only one who profited" from EGN. I never mentioned your new forum or any other forum for that matter in my first post. You just decided to take the first shot...now you're trying to smooth it out with the false niceties. Come on man.

-Midihead
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Midihead
    The only thing I'm "worked up" about are your silly comments about how I was the "only one who profited" from EGN. I never mentioned your new forum or any other forum for that matter in my first post. You just decided to take the first shot...now you're trying to smooth it out with the false niceties. Come on man.

-Midihead
    ok Admin is right ... and you posted in the damn thread title our forum ... heheh

letting it go. Sorry to the EGN site admins for dragging this drama into here.

Thread Information