Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Stop the brainwashing

Agree? Yes No

Exclamation Stop the brainwashing

Ok, So far I've heard enough comments about my previous involvement in Electrogarden to make me concerned. Let's clear the air here, once and for all.

It seems obvious to me that there are some rumors going around behind my back...and I'm here to clarify these issues. It's public defamation, no matter how you look at it. These claims are based on information that is absolutely false. Where the information is spawning from, I'd like to know...but most of all, I'd like to set the record strait.

If you have issues or questions about my original involvement in Electrogarden, rather than make silly claims here or anywhere that you haven't a clue about....ask me here and I'll be glad to respond truthfully. It's one thing when people don't agree with you, but to spread lies....that's a nasty, nasty transaction.

-Midihead
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

I've heard nothing.
    Argh it burns!

Agree? Yes No

Then...um, this thead doesn't apply to you. It applies to people who are spreading the lies, and those who HAVE heard something.
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

Midihead,

Keep your and Craig's issue off this site. No one is brainwashing anyone to this site's knowledge or spreading any lies regarding your "previous" involvement with EGN . This has been clear from the beginning. You sold the site when it was just a small forum, a shell with only 250 users and no content or action to speak of.

Since then the site has been completely reworked, money and code invested to become what it is today (whatever that may be) with a complete overhaul and customization and so forth.

If anyone wants to know how much the site was sold for originally or any other detail related to this issue you can contact Midihead directly. Keep it off of here for the last few days that the site is online.
    The Electrogarden Community Forums Administration

Thread Information