Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh The Kma Forum Exposed!!!

Agree? Yes No

Who's ya Daddy ....?

Aidan
    ESH
    www.empirestatehuman.com

TDOL

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    [b]If synthpop.net is going to be strictly Synthpop music, I will not be there. [b]
    No big loss.

Agree? Yes No

synthpop.net is not strictly synthpop. It already has a EBM-forum and stuff like that. (And an ALPHAVILLE-forum! :P)

It's neat. Please join!

Christina

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

I expect both our Electro Culture forum and Synthpop.net to do well ... no reason they can't co-exist.

Agree? Yes No

I have one!! Wait... No I don't... Nevermind...
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by KissTheStar
    I expect both our Electro Culture forum and Synthpop.net to do well ... no reason they can't co-exist.
    Of course they will.
    I will hang around both places. Gotta keep the flag high!!

Christina

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by intervox
    darker side, with a brtiney spears thread?
    jeff - a world where britney spears is a topic of discussion IS VERY dark...
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by cliffwalk

jeff - a world where britney spears is a topic of discussion IS VERY dark...

Agree? Yes No

OMG!! It's like 'Attack of the killer tomatoes'!!!

Agree? Yes No

BriTney Spears was on the smae mongaloid ward as made but she got fed the manafactured pills i just got the organic ones....!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Eheh, and You don't have implants... do you?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Sneaky
    OMG!! It's like 'Attack of the killer tomatoes'!!!

Looks more like "Attack of the killer Tomales"
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Agree? Yes No

Bacon? l o l

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by TDOL

No big loss.
    You are one of those hamburgers and fries for the rest of your life guy. Have fun with your same medium cooked burgers and fries.
    I enjoy trying different types of food. It is not always 1986.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Default I AGREE

Originally posted by TDOL

No big loss.
    see subject

Agree? Yes No

Great. MicroPenis can stay at Synthpop.net. Finally, I don't have to see your posts... YEA!!! KMA is the place to be..
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    Great. MicroPenis can stay at Synthpop.net. Finally, I don't have to see your posts... YEA!!! KMA is the place to be..
    awesome, glad to see your heading over there too Pop

See Ya There!!!

DAN (thinks the KMA forums will rule)
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

I will say this....we the people of the electronic underground need to all collaborate on a project where NO ONE has an agenda of their own. It is painfully obvious that this scene isn't exactly a hill to build an empire on. It's small, and most of the bands and fans are broke or just living paycheck to paycheck...where often the music we make has to be limited to being a "hobby".

Soooooo, we need people who are willing to donate their skills, talents and resources with NO DESIRE TO GET GAIN, but to better the scene. Originally that was what Electrogarden was founded on.

You can't turn a site like this into a business...you'll be disappointed in the end and so will the fans.

Soooo...if there are skilled, talented, humble peeps out there who REALLY care for the scene and want to collaborate on something we can all appreciate (something that just breaks even), WITHOUT ANY AGENDA'S OR ULTERIOR MOTIVES....shoot me an email. I've got a server and lots of bandwidth...not to mention a head full of great ideas.

Meanwhile, let's change the mood. Here's a little something to make you smile: www.midihead.com/downloads/Classy.mpg

Cheerz,

-Midihead
    Midihead/Monolithic
    midihead.com

Agree? Yes No

mmmm kinda hard Synthpop.net or KMA??? it seems like some people are gonna be at synthpop.net and others at KMA I will join both and see what happens :-)

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Midihead
    I will say this....we the people of the electronic underground need to all collaborate on a project where NO ONE has an agenda of their own. It is painfully obvious that this scene isn't exactly a hill to build an empire on. It's small, and most of the bands and fans are broke or just living paycheck to paycheck...where often the music we make has to be limited to being a "hobby".

Soooooo, we need people who are willing to donate their skills, talents and resources with NO DESIRE TO GET GAIN, but to better the scene. Originally that was what Electrogarden was founded on.

You can't turn a site like this into a business...you'll be disappointed in the end and so will the fans.

Soooo...if there are skilled, talented, humble peeps out there who REALLY care for the scene and want to collaborate on something we can all appreciate (something that just breaks even), WITHOUT ANY AGENDA'S OR ULTERIOR MOTIVES....shoot me an email. I've got a server and lots of bandwidth...not to mention a head full of great ideas.

Meanwhile, let's change the mood. Here's a little something to make you smile: www.midihead.com/downloads/Classy.mpg

Cheerz,

-Midihead

hehehe hey not to turn this into another war with Midihead ... but he may possibly one of the only people to ever have made ANY money off the EGN when he sold to the current owners .... so I find his post ironic.

Our agenda at Electro Culture is to further the scene ... no more no less. Everyone is free to be cynical and that is fine and to be expected. It's this type of in fighting that has held the scene back in my opinion. Good luck with your bandwidth and lack of agenda Mr Babbitt. You and your music are welcome at Electro Culture. We hope to see you there.

Oh and most of the KMA site and forums have been founded on volunteers donating their skills. SO I agree with you on that angle.

~Craig

Thread Information