Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No More Electrogarden?

Agree? Yes No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !

Agree? Yes No

You're right, Synthpop.net is a viable option... And Maybe Micke would be willing to open things up a little so that some hard-core "I'm not synthpop!" artists could feel at home there.
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

We could create a new forum at ezboard.com perhaps. I know someone who owns a band and he hosts his forum there. It is rather similar to here and we could make all the same forums again under the title electrogarden or something.

I just checked it out. We could still have a board there for only $30 for 6 months. Sounds okies to me..

Check it out:

www.ezboard.com
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

Yea.. Ezboard is a good last ditch option, however even you have to pay for that eventually... Another Forum i'm on that is Ezboard has to pay $235 a year for only 3437 users.. However, its a bandwidth sucker because its an Art forum.. I have no idea how much it would cost for a forum the size of EGN to be hosted there.. but i am sure its cheaper than what it is costing for 200 gigs a month...:: Checks:: it only runs 7.5 gig a month (250 mbs daily).... But i really have no idea how things go with Ezboard... I have never owned and Ezboard message board myself... But i am sad to see such a great message board go down ): .. Perhaps it'll be like the mythological pheonix? at least i am hoping it to be..
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Hello everyone, I just read teh email...this sucks!!!!! I hope we all keep in touch. D3lions@yahoo.com
    is where you can email me. As soon as anyone knows of any place we can chat at...post it/let us know.

Its a sad day.
    If You Don\'t know, Now You Know.
    www.myspace.com/d3lions

Agree? Yes No

Default Construction time again

Ok.We've heard some ways to rebuild/reconstruct EGN.Some are probably feasible , some others likely not.
    In the mean time, in order to keep in touch and as other were saying this thing about not-starting-from-scratch, i propose to start a kind of SOS-Ex-EGN Mailing list.
    EGN was a great messageboard because of all of this people who contributed to it, so it doesn't matter if the name of next community is ElectroWood or whatever :P , if the same people is part of it, i am sure it will be a success.

Keep in touch

HaloInReverse

Agree? Yes No

You are so very right! As long as the EGN:ers stay, loosing EGN isn't the end of the world. But almost.

/C

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

A taste of the KMA Records forums/Website:

http://www.electrogarden.com/forums/...311#post115311

Thread Information