Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best photograph ive seen in recent memory...lets hope this surfer lived to agree

Agree? Yes No

Default best photograph ive seen in recent memory...lets hope this surfer lived to agree

this is one of the best photographs ive seen this year. ive got a couple photos that were all voted umoung the finest the years according to an internet poll, but this one is particularly astounding id say...

the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

holy CRAP!
    thats facking awesome~

Agree? Yes No

I've seen that before, but someone told me it was photoshop, but it looks damn near real to me! It's like, "Time to take up a new hobby that does'nt involve being lunch!"
    \"Is that gasoline I smell?\" - The Crow

Agree? Yes No

It would be even better if the shark had the surfer in it's mouth
    Komm zur Sache!!!!

Agree? Yes No

photoshop huh? if it is they sure knew how to use it!
    this one is neat lookin too

the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

Jeepers..'We're gonna need a bigger boat!'
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

test

Agree? Yes No

great pictures!!!:mortified very nice:nod:
    the first one is photoshop, the second one too but is very well done

Agree? Yes No

oh i didnt know they were photoshopped. ive got a bumch of photos from that poll...oh well photoshop doesnt mean they arent fabulous images anyway...
    the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

of course no, they're fabulous images anyway, the one with the shark is just------->:mortified

Agree? Yes No

oh wait you dont know for sure if they are photoshopped? i thought you did? cuz that first picture with the shark is NOT an unlikely phenomenon...it just doesnt get captured on film like that...

NO NO the shark IS real, the surfer kurt jones confirmed it, but their is debate going around whether that shadow is a shark or a dolphin...
    the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

lol, surfer kurt jones is a cheater, i'm completly sure the first one is photoshopped

Agree? Yes No

from the angle the caudal fin (thats the tail) does look like its horizontal which would mean its a mammal (dolphin) but then again the head and dorsal fin are much more akin to that of a shark...probably a tiger shark or bull shark..

nope..its a dolphin tho, i was right the tail fin is a mammal's. google "kurt jones shark surfer"...you get the whole deal...
    the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

maybe it is not completly photoshopped, but the 'tail' doesn't fit with the rest of the shark/dolphin body, maybe they did fix it so it looks like a shark

Agree? Yes No

here you go...another astounding photo...this one is mostly likely real too. its a very rare cloud formation that im familiar with from other images and source i once checked out a long time before this photo...

the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

thats nice!, post another one

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by marion banner
    maybe it is not completly photoshopped, but the 'tail' doesn't fit with the rest of the shark/dolphin body, maybe they did fix it so it looks like a shark
    lol! no trust me...i know its a dolphin...i worked at an aquarium and ive interacted with the things before...but yeah the tail does look a bit off, but that just the way the photo came out. there are a couple more photos of the encounter on the web, and from looking at those ones, its definitley an undoctored photo...
    the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by scuba_cop

lol! no trust me...i know its a dolphin...i worked at an aquarium and ive interacted with the things before...but yeah the tail does look a bit off, but that just the way the photo came out. there are a couple more photos of the encounter on the web, and from looking at those ones, its definitley an undoctored photo...
    the fin looks painted too

i couldn't resist posting this picture it's fabulous

Agree? Yes No

LOL its all real. the photo is completely untouched LOL...k heres another...

(i hope admin doesnt get pissed for upload these files)
    and that picture is fabulously evil looking!
    the music will blind you

test

Agree? Yes No

i don't see it Scubie, is in a box with an x??lol

now i see it, is quite good, but........don't you have a creepy one?? lol

thank you very much

Agree? Yes No

let me check what ive got k? creepy....hmmm...

nah thats it for now...anything else would just be random picture that i have, nothing worth taking up server space here at EGN....
    the music will blind you

Thread Information