Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did you and your love meet?

Agree? Yes No

But, dear J, I have...I have! Its says 'your box is empty' even my sents are gone...I've not a clue why it would be full!!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

I met my current girlfriend in a club in chicago....mostly hip hop..... Detroit wut wut??!?
    e n d o r a : chicago-based synthpop
    info@endpop.com
    www.endpop.com

Agree? Yes No

And just which of my lovers are you referring too!! lol j/k
    \"You gave away your life\'s grace. I cannot protect you any more!\"

Agree? Yes No

Love? What the heck is that???
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Tal`liyne
    And just which of my lovers are you referring too!! lol j/k
    Why not tell them about us, darling hehe!
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

Let's see if I can recount the story correctly here. I met my wife at Congress Hotel coffee shop in Tucson. She was with her friend/roomate Coby, and I was with my friend Carrie who was interested in Coby. Turns out, Michelle liked me and I had no idea. Got the picture though when she asked if I was gay. hahaha. (READ OTHER THREAD FOR THAT STORY). Anyway, I didn't see her again for a few months, when all of a sudden, she started working at the same independant record store as I did (Zia Records - Think "Empire Records"). Well, at the time I was seeing someone, but after spending some time with Michelle, I knew I was seeing the wrong person. MIchelle was (eerr, is) AWESOME! So, broke off my long distance relationship (yeah, I know, ...that sucks,....but in retrospect,...it wasn't much of a relationship), and started dating Michelle. That was back in '97....and we're still together, married, and with a wonderful son. That's my story. I'm sure she has a slightly different version of it, but I doubt she'll read this thread. hehehe
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech
    ------------------------------

Agree? Yes No

I met my wife in a chat room and i am from Ohio and she is from the Philippines ... talk about a long distance relationship ... she is on the other side of the planet

Agree? Yes No

wow Ashe - how did you even make that happen!?
    I'm really intriuged by the level of commitment people in long distance relationships have.

XO

Agree? Yes No

Swank,
    it started out simple in the chatroom .. then it moved to instant messenger then phone calls then making plans for me to goto the Philippines .... u must realize i have never been on a plane and talk about killing a fear to fly ... 19 hours ... wowwie ..... i was so nervous ... i spent only 3 weeks there and of course we fell even more in love ... then came the hardest part .... being away from my wife and son for 10 months while all of the paperwork went through ... talk about torture ... but our love is true and so very strong .. as the crow would say .. real love is forever ... now we are all together and happy and now working on getting her adjustment of status to be a US citizen which can take years .... i am proof that a long distant relationship can work but it must be true love ... if u want more details feel free to IM me Swank

Agree? Yes No

Thats one of the great things about the internet. It makes stories like Ashe's possible.

Agree? Yes No

Sure does. I shudder to think that I wouldn't have met all of you were it not for Al Gore's great invention!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

wow that is really great Ashe.
    it's nice to see that some long distance relationships can really work out. i tried one once (nj to az) but it didn't last long, plus i was really young (20).

Good for you guys! best of luck with the citizen paperwork... i know a couple from south africa who were married there and then came here later for job reasons. it took them a really long time to get thier citizenship as well - i know it can be quite a taxing process.

XO
    Anna

Agree? Yes No

Wherever and however you met your loves, never take them for granted! Love is a very precious and fragile thing. Be thankful for every moment, says I.

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

wow.. alot of hookups online....... the future trend?
    e n d o r a : chicago-based synthpop
    info@endpop.com
    www.endpop.com

Agree? Yes No

well, it probably beats a bar...with new paradigms comes new ways of doing things, i think it'll be the next big thing.

Agree? Yes No

I met my love as others have here.. online. I IMed him to ask him about a Depeche Mode concert and from there he became my best friend. Then when summer came I invited him to come to Sacramento, as he was in Los Angeles. He had never been so far north in California, so I spent a week showing him places like San Francisco, Tahoe, etc. It was an awesome week and once it was over we both realized we really loved each other and we decided to be together. This December we have known each other 6 years and this coming July (2004) will be our 5th anniversary.
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

An EGN Lovestory? Eh, not! hehe. Mine may not count either.

But the answer is:

At Synthcon 2002

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

My friend met someone on the corner of Sunset and Highland...

40 bucks and you also get a free massage..

*wink.
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

$40? Wouldn't that be one of those things where you get what you pay for?
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by synth19
    wow.. alot of hookups online....... the future trend?
    Uh huh! :nod:
    I'd do it again, too.
    Jamie

Thread Information