Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two bands for 2004 who will be big!

test

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up two bands for 2004 who will be big!

I feel very positive about The Tought Criminals and Intervox, they are both very originals, and thats what music is all about, making something new, with no intentions about imitating other bands, unlike some others DM wannabes

Agree? Yes No

ill second that, i dunno how big theyyll be, but they caught my attention and that says alot.
    the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

I dont know about the 'Thought Criminals' but Intervox it great. And im not just saying that cause he's a hell of a nice guy too. I just got The State of Synthpop Comp and his Track "One is" has got to be the best track on all 5 discs. I can't get it out of my head. It's haunting. Can't wait for a full length CD. If it's anything like this single, its going to be awsome.

Agree? Yes No

You guys are so great, I'm very flattered and grateful by your kindness. This is the reason I do this, not for the money (well, cuz there is none, lol), but just to share my music with you. Thank you for allowing me to share it with you. If you like "one is", you'll love the new single, "over & over again", it'll be out any day now.

Thanks again, it means the world to me.

PS: I love the Thought Criminals as well, not only is he a mate, he makes great unique music without barriers.

Agree? Yes No

Thanks Mr Intervox....ill have those wav files for you on the web so you can download them at your own pleasure!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

The Thought Criminals are the bellwether of the new Blitz explosion, which will soon be hitting the colonies here--now The Intervox, very good music, but the singer is a bit dodgy, and I heard he's not very nice.
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

test

Agree? Yes No

lol did you heard that jup? me too but thats just gossip me thinks

Agree? Yes No

I know, I have a big problem with the singer...hey, wait a minute!

:woohoo:

Agree? Yes No

No, no one has really met him. He is some sort of recluse who listens only to his own music and German folk songs. He comes out his spider hole every now and then whilst holding up his goofy electronic manifesto, claiming he's the next bloody Liam Gallagher!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Right on target with Intervox, although I would like to see our boy incorporate some different instruments in the near future on tracks, say acoustic guitar or real horns, just to challenage and expand his already super sound!

*still think MODyssey has potential for 2004, we'll see!
    \"Is that gasoline I smell?\" - The Crow

Agree? Yes No

Eazy--I don't think The Intervox members have any guitars...

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Id say Intervox ..MODyssey are good synthpop but I would not count them as any way near as innovative as Intervox.
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

Jeff, you want some guitars? (hint hint)

I agree with both predictions, as well as an amazing up-start band called "Hypoxia". I don't know if anyone has heard of them, but I'm en amore with their music. Have you heard their stuff Jup? Jeff? Beuler...bueler?

Also, TTC is amazing. They have the hooks, the grooves, the look, and the bad boy attitude that is going to push them way up the ladder!
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Agree? Yes No

All I can say is that any song that takes on the name of a flagship (Revenge) is fine by me. Now I can start naming my tiny ships after you all...the first, HMS Gardener; the second HMS Revenge; the third, HMS Brixton; the fourth HMS Harper...

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

i've heard of hypoxia, they're not my cuppa

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by IntrospecT
    J
    Also, TTC is amazing. They have the hooks, the grooves, the look, and the bad boy attitude that is going to push them way up the ladder!

We have to get our clothes tailored at proably the next amazing fashion deigner' after Vivenne Westwood . We got to place called Prangstas and spend a fortune our boots cost £hundreds and the look for the videos we filmed takes tedious amounts of time.

I admit we're not clean liveing types. Satan is our chum. We do naughty things and shock people 24/7 but its A,W,O,L not an act.

Jupiter: Brixton is the Destoyer , Vaseline is the carrier and Revenge is teh flag ship and Cyberlsut is the battleship!!

oi jeff i love hypoxia!!!

Im chuffed by your comments sean and everyone. Maybe oneday maybe lol......

Agree? Yes No

Methinks that The Intervox has a sufficient number of guitars--including a Ric or two in his stable...Lord Blue, Anthony Price still about (I think that is who designed Duran's suits in the good old days--could be wrong--I am sure Swank will chime in)? I'd love to pick up one of those one day--as well as a greatcoat and sword!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

i guess they're ok, i've heard some of their newer stuff and it sounds like a mix of front line assembly, front 242 and skinny puppy...

Agree? Yes No

Adam Storm is a genius Hypoxia is the best thing hes done apart from all those remix's. Anyway your own stuff isds brillinat!
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Kirlian Blue
    Id say Intervox ..MODyssey are good synthpop but I would not count them as any way near as innovative as Intervox.
    We're NOT???? Hah hah...Actually I would agree. I don't think we're very innovative in that we're not trying to reinvent the wheel or anything. We're very straight forward. Old analog synths, and vocals. That about sums it up. Intervox has offered to remix one of our tunes. I should take him up on it! It would have to be "I Know Goodbye" since that seems to be considered our best track. Mr. Vox, what do you need from us? E-mail me and let me know. I just haven't had a whole lotta free time lately. We'll have our initial release in 2004, but don't look for it to be innovating, just entertaining.

Doug
    \"There are no forbidden connections\"

-Roland Synthesizer Model 101 Manual

Thread Information