Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Camouflage news 2004 (double DVD)!!!

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up Camouflage news 2004 (double DVD)!!!

We also have plans for 2004!

We are in discussion about a possible double-DVD that would contain the major parts of the Live Show 2003 as well as many extras. Certainly this would be an interesting treat which will help bridge the period until the next studio album. We also have a few other ideas, ... well, maybe we shouldn't reveal everything at once!

We would like to thank everyone again for the great response to Sensor and for the excitement during the tour! Each of you has left a trace, which will effect the work on the next album!

There was unfortunately a mistake made during the manufacturing of the first edition of Sensor. As a result the hidden track "Intro Sensor" is missing from many of the CDs. We have decided to make this 30 second mini track available for download at www.camouflage-music.com/english/specials.html.

Christmas is nearly here!

Agree? Yes No

Thanks for the Update nevernever. I'm sure I will get it when it comes out.

Regards,
    C.C

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

The big question - will it be NTSC or PAL, or both?
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

You can update the player firmware to make him Code Free and big question disappeared. Many of them can be unlocked from remote control with special combination of keys.

I think the DVD will be PAL. And oriented on European market.

Agree? Yes No

that's great news!!

but why not the FULL show of 2003??? and maybe other old shows??? we already have all Camouflage's videos, now it's time for something live! we be a dream have a full show by them in my room here in Rio....

about the DVD, post your DVD-player here, and I'll check at my list (big list) how to make it be region free.

the only mark that don't have any code is panasonic...

Freddy

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

I was wondering what else would they include on the double DVD, i mean in addition to the concert???

Agree? Yes No

could be videos of "Sensor", interviews, TV appearences, etc...

will be great!

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

I agree with you Freddy that kind of material will be awesome!!!, hope they post some news on their website soon,

Greetings from Peru
    DJ Marimba

Agree? Yes No

A US version DVD not to mention a US tour including Salt Lake City sure would be great! I would love to see Camouflage grow their US fanbase again. Metropolis records would surely sign them for a national US release and there is at least one modern radio station in Salt Lake, Utah (www.kjq.com) that would promote this band/music! Listen to them online, they rule!
    VIVA SYNTHPOP!

Thread Information