Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Will they bring back "Family Guy"?

Agree? Yes No

Default Will they bring back "Family Guy"?

it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Will they bring back "Family Guy"?

Originally posted by jag
    rumors are in the air ....

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/articles/sales.cfm
    Yep. they are bringing it back for sure.
    Stupid FOX...whith their canceling good shows just to realize what they did later down in the road.

So many shows that deserve to be brought back. This will be one of the first time tht FOX has ever done this. Hope that teaches them a lesson. ...but I doubt it.
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Re: Will they bring back "Family Guy"?

Originally posted by NoirTech

Yep. they are bringing it back for sure.
    Stupid FOX...whith their canceling good shows just to realize what they did later down in the road.

So many shows that deserve to be brought back. This will be one of the first time tht FOX has ever done this. Hope that teaches them a lesson. ...but I doubt it.
    i agree. its funny how they keep the ones you look at and feel like diying during the middle of it.
    BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET, THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

Agree? Yes No

It would be great if it does actually make it back on air. I think Fox sold the series short with it's constant changing of timeslots and like. Hopefully they will do a better job handling the series this time around.
    Also I read in TV Guide a couple months ago that Seth MacFarlane was developing a new animated series for Fox. I haven't seen anything about it online, but McFarlane is definitely working with the network again.
    \"Who doesn\'t love \"Born Slippy\"?
    -Neil Tennant on
    http://petshopboys.co.uk

Listen To The Best Broadcasts On The Internet
    http://www.geocities.com/djdaftmonk/radioegn

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Re: Will they bring back "Family Guy"?

Originally posted by NoirTech
    This will be one of the first time tht FOX has ever done this.
    This will be THE first time ANY network has done this, according to the articles I've read.

Agree? Yes No

I thought it was pulled because the show was getting to racy for Fox. (imagine that) The unseen episode in the Season 3 box set was the one that got Macfarlane cut.

Agree? Yes No

I thought the infamous unseen "Wishing Upon A Weinstein" episode was not aired possibly because it was more overboard with racial jokes than normal, but I guess it all came down to how far they pushed the envelope with religion. Endless racial & sexist criticism Fox could handle, but when the religious communities came banging down their doors, they folded. Doesn't make much sense to me considering they have no problem airing & rerunning The Simpsons' episode where Homer is drunk & swearing in a church and playing a cross like a guitar while blasting Kiss "I was Made for Loving You". Weird.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Kessler
    I thought the infamous unseen "Wishing Upon A Weinstein" episode was not aired possibly because it was more overboard with racial jokes than normal, but I guess it all came down to how far they pushed the envelope with religion. Endless racial & sexist criticism Fox could handle, but when the religious communities came banging down their doors, they folded.
    Well.... when I say racy... that doesn't actually refer to "race." It refers to all those things.

Doesn't make much sense to me considering they have no problem airing & rerunning The Simpsons' episode where Homer is drunk & swearing in a church and playing a cross like a guitar while blasting Kiss "I was Made for Loving You". Weird.
    I think we can all agree that the Simpsons carry a lot more clout than Family Guy.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Daft Monk
    Also I read in TV Guide a couple months ago that Seth MacFarlane was developing a new animated series for Fox. I haven't seen anything about it online, but McFarlane is definitely working with the network again.
    seems like i have heard some about another animation series too .. but i can't remember where

Let's just hope it's nothing like "The Oblongs" (or was it Odballs?)
    it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Agree? Yes No

I'm really happy they decided to bring back Family Guy I thought i read somewhere that there was such a demand for the show, especially after the sales of the DVD's were really successful.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    I'm really happy they decided to bring back Family Guy I thought i read somewhere that there was such a demand for the show, especially after the sales of the DVD's were really successful.
    Yep. According to the reports, the DVD is one of the highest (if not THE highest) selling TV series on DVD. That + cartoon network has said that Family Guy gets some high ratings when aired during the "Adult Swim" section of it's nightly broadcast.
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Thread Information