Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Hate Never Dies - The Celebration

Agree? Yes No

Cool Hate Never Dies - The Celebration

So has anyone else who ordered the new Hocico box set gotten their's yet? For those who have not yet heard the songs should know that their demoes' qualities have been fixed up and the songs sound great. The 2 videos on it, Hell on Earth (filmed in 1996 at Museo del Chapo, Mexico City) and Odio Bajo el Alma ( filmed at the Zillo festival in Hildesheim on 1999), are great. Both are live. Hell on Earth is probably a bootleg video from the quality and the jerking around of the camera (or maybe the guy could not keep himself from moving around the song). Odio Bajo el Alma is better quality. The bonus tracks on the first three disks are really good, especially Not Blind Anymore.
    The box set is really nice, with large pictures of the band and two posters. This is recommended to any Hocico fan. You guys have to get this before all of them are gone (2500 only)
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

yeah I heard a couple of tracks yesterday in my car while driving to das bunker club, Gotta say there are some decent tracks in the box although I must say I saw the boxset at the das bunker club for $70.00 bucks kinda pisses me of when they want to take advantage on the prices. Anyway I ordered mine at mns for $55.00 bucks.

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

I was wondering how Hocico's sound from '93/'94 would measure up, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got the box (well, more like "book" in this case). I guess the true greats have always been good. Anyway, as a fan, it was a no-brainer to buy this thing no matter what. But for some reason, the videos won't play on my computer... has anybody else had this problem? I thought of copy protection, but it would be stupid to disable tracks taht are meant to be played on a computer. It still confounds me.

Thread Information