Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever heard of a book?

Agree? Yes No

Ahh I love books! I mainly like to read the books by Anne Rice... They're so vivid and lush in descriptions! it is just wonderful.. You get into the minds of the actual characters and know what they're thinking and what they're going through.. So far i have read an insane amount of her books... Interview with the vampire, The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the damned, Tale of the Body theif, part of Memnoch (never could get through it), Armand, Pandora, Part of Vitorrio, The Witching Hour, Taltos, Lasher, Cry To Heaven, and some of her.. *Ahem* other books... I've also read some Luis Borges.. he is pretty good.. I also love reading any greek mythology book.. Medea and all those good ones... Various short stories are also good, but i can't think of the authors right now... Also Neil Gaiman is great... His Sandman comics are wonderfully written and illustrated, and his "neverwhere" book is just wonderfully written.. Ahhh i love my books...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Stephen King
    Dean Koontz
    Marion Zimmer Bradley
    JRR Tolkien
    David Sadiris (only gotten to read parts of his books but they are quite funny!)
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Boo.. i guess you don't like anne rice that much anymore, Mel? :P
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Ohh I do I guess but it was hard for me to read the Vampire Lestat only got halfway through it before it got too boring. Make a second attempt to read it and the same happened. I will try again when I have the time but I haven't been much in the mood of reading for pleasure lately. When I get back in gear I will never my book down until it is done.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Hehehehe yea.. i know how that is.. Too many times have i just sat down at lunch or at any time i had some nice time to read and just read away.. I went through entire books like that.... Its great to just dive into another world and read your heart out..

Agree? Yes No

Yeah especially when the reading has to do with kids being chased by an evil clown-demon entity, someone getting attacked by masses of sparrows, or when people are working maniacally to dig up a huge spaceship while their teeth fall out.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

hahahaha your obsessed with Stephen King :P .. but thats a good thing

Agree? Yes No

Stephen King rules! I like his house too!
    \"Is that gasoline I smell?\" - The Crow

Agree? Yes No

I have heard of what a book is and have actually read quite a few, but all the ones I've read would be considered trash *yikes*...
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

trash? do you get anthing out of reading them?
    the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

Not really, it's just one of my escapes.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

I've read a few books. I havent found the right kind of book to read, i guess. Interview witha vampire was good, tho!
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

lotta ann rice fans here...hmmm...never read her work...
    and of course kings work either
    the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

Well Anne Rice's works mainly evolve around vampires and witches Stephen King is more versatile, writing about aliens, monsters, stalkers, insane people, and fate. I really like Stephen King a lot.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

hehe, Insane people are great! lol!
    I havent read any Stephen King.
    Go buy a box of straws and suck it the f**k up!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y207/Akisu_kyuuketsuki/

Agree? Yes No

personally, i like to read biography/autobiography type books. I like to read about what inspires people and the adversity they overcame.

My favorites were "take it like a man" (boy georges' story), and "Black Vinyl, White Powder" (history of the UK music buiness written by Simon Napier Bell) I read the Anne Rice books, tho shes' not one of my faves - she is very thorough with a lot of details.

Agree? Yes No

Now, I just read BimFactor (tm).
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

ah, i missed you JupLo

Agree? Yes No

Ah, I ass*umed so! Missed you too, Lady Swank!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

i also like pop-up books ... takes away from those big words ... like and or the

Thread Information