Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Order New Human League single: Love Me Madly !!!!

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up Order New Human League single: Love Me Madly !!!!

The fantastic new Human League single, "Love Me Madly" can now be ordered via Nukove Records directly. The release is a VERY limited edition, and FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS !!!!!

Listen to sound samples from the single here (Zenn Mix is my favorite, and the one featured in the video):
    http://www.nukove-records.com/mp3.htm

Hear the full "Zenn Mix" and watch the promo video here:
    http://www.nukove-records.com/video.htm

Then, buy the CD or vinyl 12" here:
    http://www.nukove-records.com/store.htm

If you have NOT listened to the Human League since the 1980's, you have been missing some AMAZING music, and this track should remind everyone of just how great the band STILL is...

Long live Phil and the girls !!!!!!!

Cheers,
    X Esquire
    \"Hide Your Voice With The Sound Of The Crowd.....\"

Agree? Yes No

Song sounds great, although at 11.95 Euro (over $12 US) for a Cd single (plus postage!) is a little steep imho. Still, I will show my support.
    -Dave

Agree? Yes No

I had always hoped this would be a single : its turning out to be an expensive day on the net
    a330n

http://www.8inf.com

Agree? Yes No

Look at it this way, its a limited edition release, from a startup label (this is the first official release), so you are helping to support the underdog, not the big wig conglomerates...

X Esquire

Agree? Yes No

Bought! I love the song and supporting the new label just adds up to the pleasure!

Agree? Yes No

Great song and choice for a single
    the Synthpop Avenue Music Polls 2003
    Vote for you favourite songs and albums of 2003

Agree? Yes No

Had this been the lead single off of Secrets (and if that whole label going under business as the album came out didn't happen...) I think the band would've had more chart success with the album. "All I Ever Wanted" was a great track, and "You'll Be Sorry" at least became a Canadian radio promo single, but this third track is the kicker..... They should re-issue the album complete with one of the new mixes, plus the Canadian mix of "You'll Be Sorry"

Now those are "Secrets" worth keeping

X Esquire

Agree? Yes No

Hi all - I am new to the board, so be gentle

The Nukove release prices are with shipment INCLUDED in the price, just to clear that first.

Secondly, if you want to know more about the release, you should check out the messageboard for League fans (www.humanleague.de.vu) or check the two League sites which holds info about this: www.league-online.com and www.humanleague.dk - the last one is my little tribute.

It should also be mentioned, that the guy who releases this, is a diehard fan, and it's very much a labour of love. I have been so fortunate to be a part of the project, as I designed the sleeves for both the CD and the 12".

Agree? Yes No

Stig, the sleeve design is very nice indeed, very impressive. And, as Stig has said, this is a labour of love and the price INCLUDES shipping. If this project is a success, we can expect even more great things from Nukove.

Cheers,
    X Esquire

Agree? Yes No

...and if you hurry over to Secrets Online at http://www.league-online.com you could win both the CD single and 12 inch vinyl with the fabulous extended Zenn Mix!!
    We have three sets to give away plus two exclusive LMM & Nukove T-shirts designed by Stig to give as runners-up prizes - but hurry as the comp ends at 12pm tonight (12/12/03).
    Be sure to check out the Kings Have Long Arms interview too!
    e l e c t r o n i c a l l y y o u r s

http://www.league-online.com/news.html

Agree? Yes No

ok, well I just ordered a copy of the CD. Hope this goes well for you guys! Can;t wait to hear it
    -Dave

Agree? Yes No

I did as well.

Did any of your read the history portion of the website? This sounds just like something I would try to do...only he did it for real.

I had to purchase the cd just to support this incredible effort to do something this cool.

Well done guys!

Agree? Yes No

that's an awesome song from an awesome album.
    paulsynthpop, it's a pleasure to read what you're listening to right now
    hear no evil -monkey 1 says you shouldn\'t hear it-
    see no evil -money 2 says you shouldn\'t see it-
    speak no evil -monkey 3 says you shouldn\'t speak it-

Agree? Yes No

Off to see them live tonight at Shepherd's Bush Empire London, with John Fox as support

Agree? Yes No

That is cool Stark, very cool. Let us know how it goes. Thakns for the nice comment Alejo, AMO Red Flag.

Chau

Paul

Agree? Yes No

the red flag forum claims for your posts, paul

Agree? Yes No

Mine arrived yesterday and now I can't stop playing it, or figure out which is my favorite mix. Awsome CD indeed. As a longtime fan of the HL, I couldn't ask for a better early Xmas gift.... Long live Nukove Records....

Cheers,
    X Esquire

Agree? Yes No

Human League were superb last night.
    They sang all their hits... Don't you want me baby, Tell me when, Love action, Mirror man, Love me madly, Human, Heart like a wheel, Empire state human, One man in my heart, All I ever wanted, Fascination, Together in electric dreams, The Lebanon, The things dreams are made of and more...

The stage was similar (if not the same) to the one of the 2001 UK tour and the performance was even superior to the previous HL gig I had attended (2001 - London).

Shepherd's Bush empire was packed (not sure if it was sold out) and generally the vibe was great.

Susanne Sulley and Joanne Catherall colored the stage with their dance and performance and Oakey proved why he *is* still a legend of the electropop music scene.

The more I see this group the more I appreciate them.

Overall it was one of the best concerts of the year for me and I hope HL will soon find a way to go back to the studio and start recording a new album (although I know this is kind of difficult right now).

I should not forget John Foxx + Louise Gordon. They were great. John Foxx is quite old I could say, but this did not stop him from singing with passion and showing to everyone how great artist he is. I really believe that if Ultravox hadn't fallen apart, they would still be one of the greatest groups of our time (and not only the past).
    stark

Agree? Yes No

Very cool thanks for the report. I would see them if the came to Phoenix...

Paul

Agree? Yes No

i was just talking to mao boy about ultravox and human league before i read this post. we were saying that their voices were perfect for the style. two icons of new romantic and sythpop.

Thread Information