Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: http://www.kvr-vst.com

Agree? Yes No

Default http://www.kvr-vst.com

Hello everyone,

In an effort to make as many folks aware as possible, (and not assume someone may already know of such a useful site) - for those of you who are interested in software based synthesis/sampling and effects, there is an invaluable website – http://www.kvr-vst.com. KVR-VST.com deals specifically with software based instruments and effects on both the WinTel and MAC platforms.

There is a very powerful and useful “Instruments/Effects/Hosts/etc.” search feature at KVR-VST.com, as well as forums for general discussion and support about various software instruments and effects, but also company/developer/product specific forums, (for example – rgc:audio).

I did a quick search for “kvr-vst” here at EGN, and there were no hits. My apologies if this is not news or of any help to you.

Take care,
    Ross

\"Enter the Unknown\" - \"It\'s not too light, and not too dark either. There\'s an apparent research for the most entertaining melody, in the most effective structure, with the most irresistible beat.\" Jode @ Electroage

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: http://www.kvr-vst.com

Originally posted by simulator
    Hello everyone,

In an effort to make as many folks aware as possible, (and not assume someone may already know of such a useful site) - for those of you who are interested in software based synthesis/sampling and effects, there is an invaluable website – http://www.kvr-vst.com. KVR-VST.com deals specifically with software based instruments and effects on both the WinTel and MAC platforms.

There is a very powerful and useful “Instruments/Effects/Hosts/etc.” search feature at KVR-VST.com, as well as forums for general discussion and support about various software instruments and effects, but also company/developer/product specific forums, (for example – rgc:audio).

I did a quick search for “kvr-vst” here at EGN, and there were no hits. My apologies if this is not news or of any help to you.

Take care,
    Ross
    Really, I could have SWORN we've discussed this site before... It rocks! Go there, all sorts of cool and free VST/DXi instruments. Most of my "STUDIO" is filled with stuff I found on there.

Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

another bookmarked site...thank you this one IS great!...
    the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

I've known about this site for a while, and it is definitely most cool. There are a lot of soft synths that relatively unknown linked here. Very useful information. I recommend visiting this site often as they do a great job announcing new synths and updates.
    Dave
    www.mp3.com/davidsgravenimage

Agree? Yes No

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Worlds colliding!!!!

I'm Chemik on KVR. Active and annoying. Owner of almost 200 soft-synths and counting.... I LOVE that place.
    I am on myspace because no one else is.:
    Scar Chemik

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Damn, very cool .

Agree? Yes No

I posted here about that site 2.5 years ago, but people thought VSTis were Casio clone emulators... How people change...
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    I posted here about that site 2.5 years ago, but people thought VSTis were Casio clone emulators... How people change...
    I remember that post... I've been using soft synths ever since

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

i love the site. news on upcoming new products, new drum kits and patches to try out for your existing vsts, free stuff too!

the best vst site online period.

-Arick

Thread Information