Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Mesh DVD

Agree? Yes No

Default Mesh DVD

Congratulations to all of the guys involved in the band from Greece!i have a question to ask:Are there any plans for a dvd with live concerts or video clips?We need to know and if it is out there how can we get it?Thanks
    We tell them lies, we do sometimes, we live and die for friends like these

Agree? Yes No

I'm not sure if there are "plans" for a DVD, but there are no DVD releases as yet in the Mesh catalogue. I'm sure you already know about the "On This Tour Forever" VHS. Don't forget there are also some PC-compatible video clips on the CD-single of "Friends Like These".

DVDs seem to be expensive things to put together, particularly when you're a lesser-known band. Who knows, one day perhaps...

MM101

Agree? Yes No

Question

Originally posted by ModeMan101
    I'm not sure if there are "plans" for a DVD, but there are no DVD releases as yet in the Mesh catalogue. I'm sure you already know about the "On This Tour Forever" VHS. Don't forget there are also some PC-compatible video clips on the CD-single of "Friends Like These".

DVDs seem to be expensive things to put together, particularly when you're a lesser-known band. Who knows, one day perhaps...

MM101
    lesser-known band??? maybe in the US, here in South america they're as recognizable as Depeche Mode or Camouflage.

Agree? Yes No

Yep - lesser known. In America, you'd be extremely lucky (and I mean unbelievably lucky) if you could talk to 10,000 people in any given area and have ONE know who Mesh is. This is not an exageration - talk to 10,000 random people anywhere in America.

Here, absolutely no one knows who Mesh is. Cold, hard truth. I saw them in Chicago and the turnout was less than 200. Way less. It's not that people don't like them, it's that people just don't know who the hell they are. But then, same thing can be said for Camoflauge.
    \"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.\"
    - Homer Simpson

Agree? Yes No

I could say it's pretty much same here :/. While almost everyone knows Depeche Mode, quite many people heared of De/Vision and Camouflage... only few know of Mesh (most would answer "you mean, iMesh?" i suppose ). Of course except the underground electro scene... Sadly, because I think it's the best band ever...
    Oh well, at least you can buy their CD's without much problem....

Agree? Yes No

Ok.First of all.I am peruvian too as Dj Marimba and I am happy to know he is peruvian too.In fact, i thought i was alone in this mesh forum (regarding to latinoamerican mesh fans) :P
    On the other hand, it is sad to agree with the statement above.Maybe Mesh is quite-known around people we hang around but truth is that Mesh is rarely played / air-played in this country (Peru) and i suspect the same goes for other latinoamerican countries.

JaimeO (HaloInReverse)

Agree? Yes No

werd. And they all probably came for Red Flag! Anyways, you and I are probably the only Chicago Mesh fans!

Originally posted by interface2x
    Yep - lesser known. In America, you'd be extremely lucky (and I mean unbelievably lucky) if you could talk to 10,000 people in any given area and have ONE know who Mesh is. This is not an exageration - talk to 10,000 random people anywhere in America.

Here, absolutely no one knows who Mesh is. Cold, hard truth. I saw them in Chicago and the turnout was less than 200. Way less. It's not that people don't like them, it's that people just don't know who the hell they are. But then, same thing can be said for Camoflauge.
    e n d o r a : chicago-based synthpop
    info@endpop.com
    www.endpop.com

Agree? Yes No

Anyway I would love to have a Mesh's DVD, at least the On this tour Forever VHS released as DVD.

There's many small bands that have DVDs released, why not Mesh?

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Hajas
    Anyway I would love to have a Mesh's DVD, at least the On this tour Forever VHS released as DVD.

There's many small bands that have DVDs released, why not Mesh?

Freddy

I'm sure a DVD will come eventually - it's the way everything's going these days. Although it's fairly cheap and simple to author a "basic" DVD, with simple menus and no frills, if I was in a band like Mesh I'd want both the content & presentation to be as top-notch and professional as the record company was willing to afford. That takes time, as well as a DVD compressionist, graphic designer/DVD author, QC operator, etc.

Does anyone know how well the Wolfsheim DVD sold? Anyone buy it?

MM101

Agree? Yes No

A DVD from Mesh would be great news
    the Synthpop Avenue Music Polls 2003
    Vote for you favourite songs and albums of 2003

Thread Information