Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Response from Dave Gahan (thanks to people from this forum from me :)))

Agree? Yes No

Smile Response from Dave Gahan (thanks to people from this forum from me :)))

http://www.lastchancesaloon.org/HOME...INTERVIEW.html

Hi, I just wanted to say here, thanks to anyone from this forum who posted emails for my card to Dave last year. I know its long overdue, but I have just recently found out that he has mentioned me and this card on the Paper Monsters EPK.I thought it was only mentioned online, but actually it is also part of theEPK! The link to the full paper monsters EPK interview is above and he mentions the booklet I sent to him at Electric Lady Studios on Question 16. You can also view it/hear Dave if you pop your Paper Monsters CD into your CDROM and click on the link for "secret site" on the official website.

I'm not sure how many of you from here helped with an email for this project, but I have already thanked people on depeche-mode.com and so I feel I should post this here, as I did ask for emails here. When I thanked Dave in person backstage in NYCthis year he seemed very touched and appreciative......

Agree? Yes No

That is really awesome that he did see the messages. I am glad to know he read the birthday message I posted. Thanks Hippychick!
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

I wasnt a part of it, but Im glad that David thank you for it.
    If You Don\'t know, Now You Know.
    www.myspace.com/d3lions

Agree? Yes No

You must be on cloud nine! Congrats!
    Jamer

Agree? Yes No

Hey thanks all! But it was not a birthday message. This was a good luck on the solo album message, sent to him a year ago, and oddly enough he did the interview around May (around his birthday, by coincidence).

Thread Information