Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last days of mp3.com/downloading like mad

Agree? Yes No

I have a buddy who worked for mp3, luckily, he was able to find a quick job after the belly-up. But apparently, it was the best job he'd ever had! I know a lot of people had problems with them though.

Agree? Yes No

Well,....it's over. No more music at mp3.com.
    Unfortunately I didn't get to download as many songs as I wanted. Any of you get a lot downloaded before it went down? Curious to know what you managed to grab.
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech
    ------------------------------

Agree? Yes No

lot of game compositions, thats about it for me...ill be waiting for reincarnation tho
    the music will blind you

Agree? Yes No

I grabbed some stuff by Avantgarde, "Feel The Revolution" by Madmen in Vienna, "Shutting Down" by Lucide, some song by this band called "You and Me Both" (which has Chrissy Franklin from Echoing Green), "seperate Ways" by Joy Machine.

Also, I have tons of old mp3's that I got from mp3.com back in the heyday, including: "Red Sash Dance" by Madmen in Vienna, the original Nukleon mp3's (most of em) from Near Earth Orbit, "Guilty Pleasures" by Belton, "Plastic Girl" by Imaginarius, a bunch of mp3's from NURVIS ...

There's even a quirky one called "They Ran from Azkaban" by Nicolas McComber. It's a synthpop song directly inspired by the Harry Potter book (now a movie) "The Prisoner of Azkaban". Nicolas has said that it's okay for me to give this one out, so anybody who wants it, let me know and I'll send it to you. No telling if or when you'll hear it again otherwise.

Thread Information