Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AWAKENING less good than DISCONNECT ?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by kellyrenee
    There are only a handful of albums that I can play without skipping over a single song ... Awakening is one of them.
    i second that. every track is a standout. there are no weak spots on this cd.

i know we all have different tastes, but i gotta say i'm pretty stunned to hear someone say this is a disappointment? it far exceeded expectations imo.

i actually find it somewhat blasphemous for someone to refer to a release that features such gems as Vacant, In Spite, and Sorrow Expert as "disappointing." to each his own i guess.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by kellyrenee
    There are only a handful of albums that I can play without skipping over a single song ... Awakening is one of them. And NO, I am not being bias. ;-)

Disconnect is a great album, but I definitely think that Awakening is just a more mature album.
    Same here.

Disconnect is ok... but Awakening is much more complete as a project IMO and one of the best albums of 2003 as far as I'm concerned.
    the Synthpop Avenue Music Polls 2003
    Vote for you favourite songs and albums of 2003

Agree? Yes No

disconnect was something like the best i ever heard for a long time.. however awakening was musically better with greater songs...
    anyway the meaning of "disconnect" for my life is much stronger than awakening even when it is better...
    is this the place we are suppose to be? (iris - endless)

Thread Information