Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Is it wrong that this made my day...?

Agree? Yes No

not at all, j.lo used to be cool when she was just starting out, but now that she's "made it", she's lost touch with her humbleness and reality. she pays people to hang around her and tell her how brilliant she is...ugh...

Agree? Yes No

Not wrong at all. Made me all a giggle as well!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

She is weird, don't like...................

Agree? Yes No

I'm happy she's gettign sued, it serves her right for blatently ripping off the original without paying royalties...I wish there were more people suing rap and hip hop artists for infringment, they steal almost every beat their equipment doesn't already come pre-programmed with...

JMHO

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by 7red7
    I'm happy she's gettign sued, it serves her right for blatently ripping off the original without paying royalties...I wish there were more people suing rap and hip hop artists for infringment, they steal almost every beat their equipment doesn't already come pre-programmed with...

JMHO

DAN
    I know what you mean. Missy Elliott's "Work It" had a sample loop of the beginning percussion synth sound from Gary Numan's "Remind Me To Smile." Getcha OWN SOUND on, Miss E!

I've never been a J.Lo fan either, except maybe for the Hex Hector remix of her "Waiting For Tonight."

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by intervox
    not at all, j.lo used to be cool when she was just starting out, but now that she's "made it", she's lost touch with her humbleness and reality. she pays people to hang around her and tell her how brilliant she is...ugh...
    Actually, Voxy, I think that's Jup-Lo you are referring to...

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

im also glad to see j-blow taken down a notch. She's so assed out - literally. i can't stand her assy fakeness pretending like her ass is so creative.

ass tonishing, really that someone hasn't sued her sooner.

Agree? Yes No

Swank, I just love your ass-ertive nature. Your ass-umptions are far from ass-inine!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

J-LO was always crap glad another piece of manafactured crap is going to have to loose a lot of their money. Oh well theres another 1000 braindead J-Los yet to be pulled off the Dummy Shelf to be taken to court yet for copying whats been done ...!!!

I need see that Film now!!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Mark don't waste your time trying to hunt it down to watch. I had the misfortune of catching it on some tv programme and it was crap. Just a washed out shortened version of "Flashdance".

Thread Information