Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One of the most disguisting displays of hatred.

Agree? Yes No

I got the link from Jamie. Signed, gladly. This guy is truly disgusting!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

...and I got the link from Chad. Keep it circulating, peeps. This guy needs a reality check!
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

It is truly sad to see a human sink so low. I can't imagine what would cause someone to be so cruel, but whatever it is, it is inexcusable.

:signs:
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

simply disgusting.

Petition signed, and may God have mercy on Phelps' soul, for mankind will not.
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Agree? Yes No

signed.... what a pathetic person...
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

My theory has always been: Fred Phelps (I will NEVER recognized him as a reverend or preacher) is gay. He's sooooo in the closet that he's become the "greatest" homophone on the planet...

We'll eventually find him on a fetish website, dressed up like "The Gimp" from Pulp Fiction...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by paxyll
    My theory has always been: Fred Phelps (I will NEVER recognized him as a reverend or preacher) is gay.
    Whatever the case may be, he is a sad, sad man. I pity him.
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Efreak

Whatever the case may be, he is a sad, sad man. I pity him.
    Jamie
    I have no pity for him. I just wish that his God would install good ol' fashioned OLD TESTAMENT slashing out his tounge wrath on him...

Agree? Yes No

:nod:

Agree? Yes No

I felt physically ill when I finished reading that... had to control myself to not start my day crying at the office.

Honestly... the US have this crusade against religious extremists abroad, but they sure have a LOT of clean up to do indoors.

That guy deserves a slow painful death. I could get so creative with him...

Signed and started spreading the link.

Agree? Yes No

Id like to punch that guy. seriously. What a crock of 中中. I cant believe that guy has the nerve to spew that garbage and make an attempt to do something so pathetic. Im not religious in the least, but man, that Phelps guy seems possessed himself, spreading the seed of hate and evil that a true demon would do on earth.

Agree? Yes No

Duly signed.

I cannot believe just how bigoted people can be. I'm all for free speech but to rub peoples faces in it this way is truly despicable. I cannot believe this thing and his minions had the audacity and lack of common decency to protest at a funeral for 中中山 sake. This was a time of mourning, not a time to have propaganda thrown in your face.

I also despise the idea that such a monument (which by my dictionary suggests something worth commemorating or of historical importance) can be allowed to be erected. This was a guy who was murdered and this bigot wants to commemorate or celebrate this fact??? Doesn't the US have any anti-incitement laws that could stop this? I just can't imagine something like this happening in the UK, but then this is what happens when extremists are allowed to run around unchecked. I really hope this petition helps and that common sense prevails.
    \"Just go that way really fast, then turn...\"
    Every man and his dog bar John Cusack, Better Off Dead

test

Agree? Yes No

hope he burns in hell!! :mad and signed: :nod:

Agree? Yes No

This is crazy. This cannot possibly be legal. This is more than a gay issue. This human being was MURDERED in cold blood. How can it be allowed to display a statue commemorating his murder?

I'm a very even tempered, low-key kinda guy but this story really pissed me off. I could feel my blood boiling as I read it. He'll get his. I just wish I could be there to see his face as he burns in hell and realizes how wrong he was about everything.

*petition signed*

Agree? Yes No

Signed, sealed and delivered. 68,539 and counting.

"I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man.

...Help me understand."

Agree? Yes No

WOW...at the risk of shattering my tough guy facade (haha..yeah right)...reading all of your posts has choked me up...Thank you all so much for supporting this petition...it's amazing to see the reaction that this has received. I don't think the mainstream press has really picked up on it, thus it is not getting the attention and outrage that it deserves. I have spoken with people that I would NEVER see supporting gay causes that are offended by Phelps. As I said earlier, this is not just a gay issue. It is an issue of hate. You guys are the best and again, thank you for signing, posting your opinions, and spreading the word. I didn't want to use EGN as a platform, but this is something that I felt needed to be addressed. I am really touched by all of your reactions. As much as I would like to take the higher road, it is VERY hard for me to find much mercy with Phelps. He has been spreading hate and ignorance for far too long.

On a side note...Jamie, I think part of the reason that he swung a sign at me was that I was wearing a freshly minted, large, bright yellow button on my leather jacket, that said: FRED BLEW ME! That may have had something to do with it....
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Paradoxxx
    That guy deserves a slow painful death. I could get so creative with him...
    This is one of a million quotes I could have chosen.

This is just a thought from the gay-friendly straight guy.

I know this guy disgusts you.

He's a sick and sad man.

See.. that's the thing. He is a sick, and sad man. Sick and sad.

I pity sick and sad people. Even if they want me dead. I simply pity them. It takes less energy and causes less ulcers.

I know the gay community has had to live with being targetted with violence and hatred. I think I can intellectually understand that although I'm not physically faced with it every day.

But, I guess what I just wanted to convey was... you guys are better people than this. You are better people than this guy. You have more power of language and strength of compassion and most importantly love for yourselves and integrity to chose a lifestyle that is a challenge to even get baseline acceptance outside of a community specifically friendly to it. Remember that.

This person deserves significantly less queer eyes than he's getting. His day will come when he realizes he spent his whole life advocating hatred in a world optimized only through love. Don't allow yourself to even resemble the same sentiment.

Peace,

Dave

Agree? Yes No

As much as I oppose the extreme agenda of Fred Phelps, I also oppose the extreme agenda of the homosexual lobby. Therefore, I will not sign this particular petition. I do not endorse the absurd denotations and connotations of "homophobic", nor do I condemn the establishment of the monument of the Ten Commandments! If I sign this petition, I would be supporting these aspects of the homosexual agenda.

If someone could kindly direct me to a petition against the erection of Phelps' monument that has no other extreme agenda attached to it, I will be glad to sign it!
    \"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
    But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.\"
    --Proverbs 13:12

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Vertitron
    As much as I oppose the extreme agenda of Fred Phelps, I also oppose the extreme agenda of the homosexual lobby. Therefore, I will not sign this particular petition. I do not endorse the absurd denotations and connotations of "homophobic", nor do I condemn the establishment of the monument of the Ten Commandments! If I sign this petition, I would be supporting these aspects of the homosexual agenda.

If someone could kindly direct me to a petition against the erection of Phelps' monument that has no other extreme agenda attached to it, I will be glad to sign it!
    The extreme agenda of the homosexual lobby?? What in the hell are you talking about? As a gay man, I am constantly searching for this elusive homosexual agenda that people talk about. Apparently the right to not be attacked or killed for whom I happen to fall in love with is above and beyond my right as a human being???? By signing this petition, you would being showing that you would not stand for a symbol of hatred and disrespect...but apparently that is a philosophy of the "homosexual lobby". What is absurd about the connotations of homophobic? I spend every day of my life trying to deal with the fact that there are people out there that find me the most disguisting form of human being on earth and that, at the best, want to deny me the basic tenaments of being a human, never mind those that want me dead for, god forbid, loving and spending the last 5 years of my life with a man? I find your comments so beyond offensive that I won't even begin to go into it here. I know that you will chalk me up as some fag radical, but the truth is that if you aren't willing to stand up against hatred than you are a coward. This has NOTHING to do with some elusive gay agenda. I posted this (as you can read in my earlier writings) as a stand against hatred. I would have posted this if it was a monument to racism, misoginist attitudes, anti semitism, or any form of hatred. The fact that I am gay may bring it closer to home, but I will stand up against hatred of any form and if that makes me a part of your paranoid "radical homosexual agenda" than so be it. No one is making you sign. If you disagree, than move on, but don't attempt to cover it by taking some pseudo higher moral road. This has NOTHING to do with the Ten Commandments in Alabama. I am not remotely a Chrisitan, but I don't even see what the issue was with the sculpture of the commandments being in front of the court house was.....anyway..off my soapbox...but in light of what this thread stood for, I find this extremely offensive. Free speech is a wonderful thing, just back it up with more than half baked rhetoric...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Last time I checked Homosexuality wasn't a lobby, it was a lifestyle "choice" (although the word choice is debatable, I wouldn't CHOOSE a lifestyle that caused me such heartache, it would have to choose me)

Either way, Veritron, I would love to read an intelligent response to Rustc's questions as well... Where is this "radical homosexual agenda"? Is it in the same place as the "Feminazis?"

There's always going to be militants in every movement.

They are the minority.

Don't generalize!! The oppressed lose what power they have when you do that and ... that's the worst agenda of them all.

Dave

Thread Information