Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love Pussy Synth Music !!!

Agree? Yes No

Cool I Love Pussy Synth Music !!!

oh my god, what a night...what a weekend...what a show...

Cosmicity is pussy synth music at it's best.
    tonight mark nicholas proved why Cosmicity is the king of synthpop.
    nobody can touch him...nobody...you feel me

i just want to thank the peeps that worked so hard to make this show
    happen. your hard work is greatly appreciated...thank you so much...

jesse
    "jukebox"
    distress

Agree? Yes No

Damn right Jesse

COSMICITY rocked my socks off with his PUSSY SYNTH MUSIC !!!!!

I LOVE YOU COSMICITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he made me feel clean, in the dirtiest of ways, i've been stripped
    of guilt, and I love the way it feels

PS....oh Mark, please send us the link so we can get that awesome t-shirt

What a great SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King, he is........
    Shervin

Agree? Yes No

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Wouldn't his "I Want You" be the best strip-club soundtrack since Nine Inch Nails' "Closer"?

Anxiously awaiting the box set for the new Cosmicity album,
    --dxtc
    Edgar / RE:Active
    http://www.dxtcmusic.com

Agree? Yes No

Ah, wonderful--a new genre to worry about--Pussy Synth Strip.
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

"I Want You" as strip club music, eh? I like it! Suddenly I've got a vision for a music video... yes... I can see it now... it all starts with Jenna Jameson selling Pez dispensers door to door...

As for the T-shirt I wore in San Antonio, I posted in another thread, but I'll repeat here, that it can be purchased at this website: http://www.waterlinedrift.com . Waterline Drift is the band that sent me the shirt a while back, and they're still selling 'em through their website. :-)

And thanks for all the compliments, you guys. You made it lots of fun and we totally appreciated it! Synth on, my Texan friends.
    mark nicholas
    info@marknicholas.org
    http://www.marknicholas.org
    http://www.myspace.com/marknicholasmusic
    I felt like a bit of a poser using the name Cosmicity. So, now I\'m just using my name. -Me

Agree? Yes No

wow mark, thanks for the shirt plugs!!

okay, i am going to go get ready to open for yanni now.
    i live in a town called liberty

Agree? Yes No

I bought a shirt. Haven't worn it yet, but I bought it.

It was cheap, folks. And kinda fun to look at. Think I'll wear it to the Dead Man's Party show tomorrow night.
    \"I\'m just an ordinary man
    With extraordinary hands
    I don\'t want to hear your answers
    I don\'t have the big plan\"

Agree? Yes No

well then, thank you too.

the oingo boingo cover band? are they from san diego?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by dxtc
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Wouldn't his "I Want You" be the best strip-club soundtrack since Nine Inch Nails' "Closer"?

Anxiously awaiting the box set for the new Cosmicity album,
    --dxtc
    I'll make this happen this week.
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech
    ------------------------------

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Dan1boy
    I bought a shirt. Haven't worn it yet, but I bought it.

It was cheap, folks. And kinda fun to look at. Think I'll wear it to the Dead Man's Party show tomorrow night.

I have been wearing mine and loving it. It funny, the band themselves have no clue why suddently everyone is buying their t-shirts

They need to thank Mark for it
    Shervin

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ilovemixtapes
    well then, thank you too.

the oingo boingo cover band? are they from san diego?
    Um, I think they're from O.C. but I just went and saw them play at the 91X Halloween party thing. Had a blast. Thanks for the cool shirt bro.
    \"I\'m just an ordinary man
    With extraordinary hands
    I don\'t want to hear your answers
    I don\'t have the big plan\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by synth-master

I have been wearing mine and loving it. It funny, the band themselves have no clue why suddently everyone is buying their t-shirts

They need to thank Mark for it
    don't you worry... we've thanked him, already.

oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of Mark from that San Antonio show, would you?

Agree? Yes No

LOVE THE SHIRT!!! MUST OWN!!!!
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ilovemixtapes

oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of Mark from that San Antonio show, would you?
    Accually no

While driving to the show...I realized that I had fogoten my camera. I was so pissed, but figured there would be someone with camera.....but no luck

it was an AMAZING show !!
    Shervin

Agree? Yes No

GREAT MARKETING CAMPAIGN....
    SO... ARE YOU SAYING EGN IS BUNCH OF PUSSIES?

I am sure the Industrial God Fathers would be proud to hear scene has became PURE PUSSIES...
    I would suggest marketing campaign like that will turn away from people. It might get them attention, because men live for it. First of all, the comment can be offensive. I know plenty of women who have pussies will kill you for these comments. Anyway, I know plenty of them can beat up whinny boys. I am sure lesbian fans would be proud of cosmicity.

Hey, how about DICK synth music?
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

as usual, pop makes complete sense. Dude, what's up with the lame attitude towards synth music?! To me, there is no such thing as "pussy" music, although people can call it whatever the fuc_k they want, it's music and it's what brings people together, not by labelling.
    \"Is that gasoline I smell?\" - The Crow

Agree? Yes No

Couldn't have said it better myself, Ericrypt. I like some of Pop's material and respect his doing different things in the electronic scene, but I wish that he wouldn't bash the synthpop scene so much.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up

I agree labrat. Hope your'e doing well this season!
    \"Is that gasoline I smell?\" - The Crow

Agree? Yes No

IMO, in his defense, dont think Pop's bashing I think he's just trying to say that the people who call it that are giving synthpop a negative connotation. *shrugz*

Calling synthpop "pussy synth music" is a bit offensive, dont you think? again, just my opinion.

Agree? Yes No

i wasn't bashing synthpop.
    so labrat, are you satisfied that "pussy" equals to weakness?
    you are not actually offended? people are saying "weak"synth music is another words for "pussy" music.... i am shocked..
    why don't go to kitchen woman and make me some food.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Thread Information