Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Arab Country is getting Bombed next??

Agree? Yes No

Exclamation Which Arab Country is getting Bombed next??

288 US Warplanes have flown over Scotland in last three day's, Any chance is Bush going to do declare war on yria? ( info on US Bombers from the CND website)

BELOW FROM THE MOZZILA WEBSITE (PLACE YOUR BETS WHOS NEXT NOW!!)
    This source code is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (currently Afghanistan (Taliban controlled areas), Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List, and Specially Designated Nationals

I agreed with the TALIBAN getiting it as they were AL QEDA filth, I also agreed SADAM had to go! But another war now and the Problems of Iraq and Afghanistan wouyld be madness....
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

test

Agree? Yes No

I heard the United States is looking for the British Electro §§§§§ of 2003 ... planes have been sited over London

Agree? Yes No

Ha ha ha no Crow this is serious, is Bush planning another War? Donít you like the British or Something Crow? I personally donít believe in more British Troops being sent out and killed because of Bush and his Neo Conservative chums intending to try and take out another Arab Country which has not proved to be a threat to mine or the American existence.

Blair only goe's and Bombs a country if thereís oil involved. Personally we see nothing back apart from our Great British Soldiers being killed. Iraq become a Vietnam where there is no winner, Afghanistan is still riddled with Taliban Fighter's. The Amount of American soldiers being killed each week is why itís not worth waging war on another Country. Whatís the point of paying for another War when the only winners are a bunch of fat cat Neo-Conservatives not the people in the repressed countries or the people in Britain or the USA.

As per usual CROW I am the English Electro §§§§§ and you are the lady Boy from Ohio... No I don't touch my toe's don't you even think about it!!!
    this is the new s**t

test

Agree? Yes No

sorry .... i mistook this place to be a forum for music ... i personally dont think this is the proper site to talk about topics such as this ... and for the record ... just because i am from the USA doesnt mean i agree with everything ..... i only picked on u because u constantly bash the USA ... dont put everyone in the USA in the same catagory because of a what the president does .... i dont agree with ANYONE being killed because the bottom line is we are all humans ... no matter where u live or who u are ....we have to deal with evil in this world and thats a tall order and i dont know if there is anyway to get rid of evil that would make everyone happy .... dont worry i will leave u alone from now on ... my sincere apologies

Agree? Yes No

I dont bash the USA I only bash the Bush led Government and the Blair Governement I apoligise if i've offended you.
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

This is as good a place as any to discuss this. I respect and support our soldiers out in the field, and I hope they return home safe as soon as possible. We have created a power vacum in Iraq and are forced to keep our soldiers there longer than I'm comfortable with. I doubt the Bush administration would start another war in any other middle eastern country. This war has been drain on our economy, our military, and our morale. Whether we should have invaded Iraq at all is questionable, but hindsight is 20/20. We are there, we must rebuild their infastructure so Iraqi's can resume their lives, and we must bring our soldiers home.

-Kevin

test

Agree? Yes No

oops ... i stand corrected this is the place to talk about this ... its all good KB ... lets just be friends .... i will have to come to London and we can hit the clubs .... i hope u dont mind The Crow makeup ... its kinda my trademark

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Quixote Chapter
    We are there, we must rebuild their infastructure so Iraqi's can resume their lives, and we must bring our soldiers home.
    Dammit Kevin, you just said it perfectly. This is exactly how I feel about the Iraq situation. However, I wouldn't be too quick to claim that Bush won't start another war. I think he's enjoying this a bit. As someone else said, I was all about kicking Afghanistan's ass. Iraq has left me feeling doubtful. And I'm nervous about what this administration will do next.

I'm not happy with how they have handled a lot of this. Granted, I'd probably be just as disgusted with Al Gore too. I just hope they sort it out soon. My bet's on Syria or Iran.

-Mark is non-partisan, because they're all §§§§ing nuts
    www.djitrovert.com

Agree? Yes No

just a cartoon?
    http://www.tcj.com/ws03/cartoon.html

the duped have been duped again. time to wake up, make you vote count (whatever it is you believe) and get involved. watch your local access govt broadcast. go to your city council meetings (i know some do/have). it's not enough anymore to shout about it, even if it ticks your parents/spouse/children off. no more apathy, or else there will be nothing left for you, me, or them.

as for who's next on the war list...does it matter? the point being, before this is all said and done, more people will die at the hands of overly rich b.astards, while the people dying dont have a pot to piss in. these are generations of tradition and culture and world knowledge that are dying with them. far from popular belief, the world doesnt revolve around the USA, thankfully.

KillingJoke says: YOUVE GOT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Agree? Yes No

"I was all about kicking Afghanistan's ass"

Don't you mean kick the talibans ass? I'm quite sure the ENTIRE country didn't put planes in the WTC.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by fen
    just a cartoon?
    http://www.tcj.com/ws03/cartoon.html

the duped have been duped again. time to wake up, make you vote count (whatever it is you believe) and get involved. watch your local access govt broadcast. go to your city council meetings (i know some do/have). it's not enough anymore to shout about it, even if it ticks your parents/spouse/children off. no more apathy, or else there will be nothing left for you, me, or them.

as for who's next on the war list...does it matter? the point being, before this is all said and done, more people will die at the hands of overly rich b.astards, while the people dying dont have a pot to piss in. these are generations of tradition and culture and world knowledge that are dying with them. far from popular belief, the world doesnt revolve around the USA, thankfully.

KillingJoke says: YOUVE GOT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!
    we like to make 2nd world countries 3rd world countries so our poverty looks better.
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

i didn't agree with the iraq/afghanistan war- if their goal was to wipe out the taliban, how come 20,000+ civilians are dead when the taliban is hardly even one thousand people large. it pisses me off cause i'm part afghani and they bombed the crap out of kabul in an 'attempt to destroy the taliban' If they cared so much about liberating the Iraqi people, they shouldn't have put those sanctions on them during Bush senior's presidency. Come to think of it, Bush senior pressured the UN into doing it. The UN even estimated that over 1.4 million Iraqi civilians, yes...civilians, would die as a result of deprivition of medicine and technology that the sanctions were causing. If Saddam was really so much of a threat, how come it didn't go noticed till -after- our economic downfall (sept 11.) Oh right...and where ARE those weapons of mass destruction. At the beginning of the war, Bush had just convinced the world that Iraq was a threat to the United States and suddenly he dops everything he was saying and claims Hussain has w.o.m.d and that we should liberate the Iraqi people we've kept sanctions on for 14+ years. There are a number of other reasons I stand by my political beliefs, but politics are too complicated to explain in one sitting =P
    // lost are the ones who love at all costs //

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by cliffwalk

we like to make 2nd world countries 3rd world countries so our poverty looks better.
    The 2nd world is no more, the multinationals took care of it ....
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, we should bomb the multinationals.
    ====
    DAVID VESEL -- synthetic music for humans
    On the Electrogarden Network
    Official Web Site
    Your mileage may vary.

Agree? Yes No

That political cartoon was great. Anyway, this who Middle East thing Bush is having a field day with reminds me too much of Vietnam. I really hope he doesn't get a second term, and no republican goes into office in 2004.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Syria is next... unless this war machine doesnt snap the economic situation in the US. then they're have to come up with some other way to fudge the bigwigs Dungeons and Dragons game.
    -= | i.make.sound | =-
    -= | v01d | =-

Agree? Yes No

place your bets, place your bets, now rolling the 30 sider.

oops, rolled a 1.
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Agree? Yes No

it's as cyclical as the economy. politician inflicted darwinism to enure the ruling class remains small and gentrified.

don't mistake this with vietnam. this is MUCH WORSE than vietnam. we've made messes we can't just back out of now.

in the end it's unfortunate that the decision makers aren't given more judgement days than the average person... like one every few years... i'd love to see Bush talk his way out of fragging Afghanistan the way we did with 0 yield and then turn around and do the same thing to Iraq with .. what did we accomplish over there? oh yeah, we freed them... but wait... I thought that's what we did for Kuwait 10 years ago? Hmm... or Panama... I mean we freed Panama from their drug lord leader... we sort of blew up the rest of their infrastructure in the process and 20 years later they are still living a poverty unlike anything we have in the US which I might add was not present before we blew up Noriega.

Do I think our past 3 republican presidents have been bad? well they weren't good... I wish GWB played more golf.

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

is this the new room with the popcorn then, eh?

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Which Arab Country is getting Bombed next??

Armpitstinkistan....
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Thread Information