Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Arab Country is getting Bombed next??

Agree? Yes No

Yeah I know what you mean cliffwalk. I was just comparing it slightly even though Vietnam had to do with the Soviets as well. This had to do with oil and a dictator.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

in all seriousness folks, i recently saw a special on TV where reporters finally made it into a "Defense Technology" type trade show - this really showed me how grim things can get.

the economy is fueled by things like mass spending on arms; to keep that industry growing new "products" are introduced each year and too justify and amplify the defense expenses by First World Countries, they have to sell off yesterday's "obsolete" technology to make room for the new stuff - and where do you think that ends up? Mr Saddam and friends has made out like a bandit bunny-hopping thru America's and Allies' annual arms yard-sales. a sad fact of the economy that keeps the war machine chuggin...

d
    -= | i.make.sound | =-
    -= | v01d | =-

Agree? Yes No

I don't know if you remeber the old song "People are People" by some forgotten synthpop band. Sadly the song has lost it's validity. Now there is people and there are arabs.

Every day I hear about two or three killed american soliders. I never hear about killed Iraq soliders or, hell any arabs getting wacked. The world is suddenly very racist.

Reminds me of the good old 30th and 40th. Arabs are jews and the W in George W Bush is exchanged for A as in George Adolf Bush .

I hope we can delay the World war III. Generations will come and go but there's one thing for sure. Music is our life's foundation and shall succeed all the nations to come. I hope it's gonna be alright

Martin/Marina Sirtis
    http://www.marinasirtis.net

Agree? Yes No

It's very unfortuanate that there is a growing predjudice against the arabs (or any race) but perhaps if the suicide bombers took a break, it would help to change the prejudice from growing a bit.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by NJOberheim
    perhaps if the suicide bombers took a break, it would help to change the prejudice from growing a bit.
    I guess they would say the same about American B52s

Martin/Marina Sirtis
    http://www.marinasirtis.net

Agree? Yes No

which Oil never exsisted , saying that some other material would be casueing most modern confflicts instead. The only people who ever benefit are the New Conservitive Elite with their giant global companies they dictate to Governments .Democracy died years ago ..Money is the most Dangerous Weapon ever!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Thread Information