Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tatoos/piercings??

Agree? Yes No

At the moment, I only have my LABRET, EARS, and SEPTUM left pierced..took the rest out..had 23 at one time...a bit much

As for tattoos...i have the a tribal brand looking thing on my right shoulder and a kind of kinky cute devil boy head looking over his shoulder surrounded by flames on the back of my neck from my collar into my hairline...i am starting on a sleeve for my right arm in the next month and i am getting my new twin niece and nephew's names done on my left wrist in nice thick gothic lettering..also plan on getting my childhood nickname TEUFEL done across my shoulders....who knows from there?? i love tattoos...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Well, I've no pictures of mine, but...

Originally posted by Jupiter 4
    Meli--you are going to attach an apple to your ear with a needle? Now, that would be something to see!
    Nope I am going to use the apple to make the process speedier.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

tomorow I'm getting the APOP crop circles branded on my entire face!!!!

Agree? Yes No

That sounds great!!!! I bet you might even end up on a future DVD or at least a webpage....I will go with you and I will get the Skinny Puppy logo done on my forehead and the tip of my penis...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Ah, Condy, that would be something to see!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

It's a date!

Agree? Yes No

Ah, again, a descent into madness!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

you jest... but have you ever SEEN a photo of Tim from Brand New Idol? He's got tattoos on his face... and it looks too damn cool for words.

XO

Agree? Yes No

I was at school the other day and saw this guy that had a shaved head with 2 rows (mohawk style) of spike implants. This was pretty bizzar to me. Are they permanent or do you just screw them in???
    Just where are we going, and what\'s with the handbasket?

Agree? Yes No

Any excuse to show off my pwecious wose

This is probably the 10th time I've showed it here... As for peircings I only have an itty bitty 8 [it might be 10. I wasn't paying attention ] gauge hole thing in each ear.
    IWANTMORETATTOOS.
    Nostalgia like a muthafugga in this piece.

Agree? Yes No

I think I've answered this question somewhere else on here before.....

CURRENT:
    14g labret
    14g tongue
    12g tongue
    16g tongue web
    16g usual cartilage piercing in each ear
    (2) 16g lobes in each ear
    12g lobes in each ear
    16g forward helix in right ear
    14g snug in right ear
    14g tragus in left ear
    14g navel
    tattoo of a snake wrapped around my left arm
    tattoo of a crow on my lower back

RETIRED:
    16g nostril
    14g temple piercings

FUTURE:
    I'd like to start concentrating more on tattoos. I eventually want half sleeves (because arm tattoos on women are sexy as all hell!), a full backpiece, and a Betty Boop tattoo of coarse. As far as piercings go, I'd just like to stretch my bottom lobe piercings to a 00g maybe.

Krystal

Agree? Yes No

I've got a 14g labret piercing. Got it about a month and a half ago. My first piercing, and I love it. Can't wait to get more. I think ears are next. Forgive my lack of knowledge about piercings, but I want one or two on the tops of my ears. I think those look really nice.

I've always been a bit wary of tattoos. Not sure if I want one or not. Just not sure I want to be stuck with it forever.

-Mark
    www.djintrovert.com

Agree? Yes No

Wasn't there a thread like this a few months ago? :loco:

I'm clean as the driven snow! If ever I were to get a tatoo, I'd probably get the Corpus Delecti insignia in the small of my back (just above my tailbone)!

Piercings...blah...does nothing for me..though lip rings are okay and slim noserings!
    \"You gave away your life\'s grace. I cannot protect you any more!\"

test

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by amyagogo
    *"the trick is to keep breathing..." around my right wrist
    isn't that from garbage?? great site! i must add you both girls are stunning!!

ZOE: i'd never seen you tatoo pic, is great!!

Agree? Yes No

piercings:
    16G lip ring in center
    16G eyebrow barbell on right
    three 16G earrings in each ear

tattoos:
    red star on the back of the neck
    one red star on the inside of each wrist
    four tiny red stars on my chest (2 on each side just below the collar bone)
    "Devotion" kangi between shoulder blades (the same tattoo that Breye & Leslie of Provision, and Alex V. now of CTRL, and I have - each one traced from another before it was inked to form a chain between the four of us. So of course this is my favourite tat.)
    "Tragedy" japanese symbols on the outside of right calf just above the ankle.

All can be seen here if you're curious
    http://www.breathingunderwater.net/tats.html

test

Agree? Yes No

I have 2 tats ... one on my right arm of The Crow symbol from the 1st movie and one on my left arm of The Crow symbol from the 2nd movie

Agree? Yes No

Eh i don't have much.. Piercing wise i have my nose and right eyebrow done.. I plan in the future to either get my lip or labret done.. And piercing wise, i want several.. Firstly, the Blutengel symbol (2 wings with a B in the middle) in between my shoulder blades. Also the Hocico spider somewhere.. i'm not sure yet, i was thinking of either on my left arm, or on the lower region of my back. If i could stand the pain, an ankh on my wrist with thorns wrapped around it.. I've been thinking about a chain or tribal tattoos around my waist as well.. Ahh the beauty of skin art..
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

i have cartlidge/6 lobe piercings/nose/naval
    -i don't have a tattoo but i have a -branding-
    it's a circle with a star in the middle =P
    // lost are the ones who love at all costs //

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Crow242
    I have 2 tats ... one on my right arm of The Crow symbol from the 1st movie and one on my left arm of The Crow symbol from the 2nd movie

Wow!

The crow tattoo that I mentioned earlier that is on my back is the crow from the first movie! You're the first person I've known of to have that tattoo.... though I'm sure there are tons of others!

People always tell me that tattoo is so cheezy but it has so much sentimental value. Not only is it my first tattoo that I got when I turned 18, but it ties together my favorite movie/comic and more importantly MUSIC. That story was inspired by Joy Division and The Cure, two of my all time favorites.....

Krystal

Agree? Yes No

Well let's see...I have a "fat elvis" tattoo on my arse, the requisite 19 piercings in various locations of my body, and a "britney spears rulez" tattoo on my labia! It's just sooooo cool! Oh yeah, and I have all of the lyrics to "Don't Stop Believin" tattooed on my back because Steve Perry is the most brilliant lyricist of all time!
    \"People say, You must have been the class clown. And I say, No, I wasn\'t. But I sat next to the class clown, and I studied him.\"

Thread Information