Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite soft drink?

Agree? Yes No

Cool What's your favorite soft drink?

Alright I do not remember this being posted before so I will do it: What's your favorite soft drink?
    My favorite is PEPSI (regular and cherry) and I like 7 up, Dr. Pepper, and cream soda too.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Diet Coke
    Diet Dr. Pepper
    Canada Dry ginger ale
    strawberry soda
    IBC or A&W root beer
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Mmm.. Pepsi, cherry pepsi, Dr pepper, Josta (until they stopped manufacturing the stuff...grr.. but it still remains in memory as a favorite..)... Does Bawls count as a softdrink? How about Amp? Or Monster? Or Vamp or any other goody caffeinated drink like that?
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

hmm they are carbonated aren't they? Then I would have to add Bawls, Monster, Goya's, and another guarana soda I don't remember the name of right now.

Vamp is pretty good, tastes like cherry soda in a way. Amp is great too.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Ahh you finally got vamp???? I have a can in my fridge.. saving it for halloween.. vwee...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Pepsi and Dr Pepper
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

Currently I have no pepsi in the house and am going through a withdrawal.
    M3L1B174

test

Agree? Yes No

Diet Pepsi!!!!!!!

Faygo Diet Black Cherry. This is made in Michigan. I don't have any and I miss it VERY MUCH!!! I LOVE MY Faygo!!!!

Diet Black Cherry soda from Vons. They're on strike and I refuse to cross a picket line, so no diet cherry soda for me.

Diet Vanilla Pepsi and Diet Vanilla Coke

Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Muggs Rootbeer

Diet Lemon Coke

Diet 7-Up

Agree? Yes No

What do you guys see in diet? I don't like the taste at all.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

***No calories!!!***

It *did* take me some time to get used to the taste of aspartame, but once I did, I stopped buying the regular soda. I used to drink about five cans of Coke a day. When I switched to diet I swear I lost five or six pounds without doing anything.

While we're on the topic of soft drinks, does anyone else hate the new packaging they use for the 12 packs? I understand the new cases fit in refrigerators better, but they are a major pain to open without having the first can fly out of the box! And because they're longer and skinnier than the old style cases, I can't just open up one end and stand the box on end like I used to for fear that the entire thing will fall over. Besides, I am a total weirdo who doesn't refrigerate or put ice in my soda.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

I don't like the boxes either. I also don't put ice in my soda. I like it just the way it is. I don't really like refrigerated water either, unless it's really hot.

I didn't like Diet soda at first. I reluctantly started drinking it when I went on my diet back in 2001. You do eventually get used to it. I can't drink a regular soda now.

Agree? Yes No

When the need to be devious strikes I'll submit to:

Indian tonic and Orangina (original and rouge)...

Also sparkling lemonade and bitter lemon drinks!!

Mostly however, I consume mainly water (still & sparkling) with a slice of lemon or lime or natural fruit juices!
    \"You gave away your life\'s grace. I cannot protect you any more!\"

Agree? Yes No

Sprite & Sprite Remix are my most consistent picks. Lots of sugar in both!

I ended up with a diet soda today and I was instantly reminded why I don't drink them; the aftertaste stayed with me for another four hours until I had some water to wash the taste out. I admire those who can put up with the aftertaste, my hats off to you.
    \"Who doesn\'t love \"Born Slippy\"?
    -Neil Tennant on
    http://petshopboys.co.uk

Listen To The Best Broadcasts On The Internet
    http://www.geocities.com/djdaftmonk/radioegn

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by melibita
    What do you guys see in diet? I don't like the taste at all.
    being diabetic since i was a toddler, i grew up with them starting out with tab, diet dr. pepper, fresca and diet 7up. now, i'd have to say that my favorite sodas are:

diet dr. pepper (still the best)
    diet coke
    diet IBC root beer (best root beer out there)
    and
    fresca (still a great classic after all these years)

but, i'll drink just about any diet soda you put in front of me. (just ask my friends and fiancee. what's interesting melibita is that i am opposite of you. i can't stand the taste of regular sodas (except for an infrequent dr. pepper).

blitz

Agree? Yes No

Vernors is the bomb people - the finest ginger ale made only in Detroit!

Skip the Diet Pepsi - way too sweet, I'll take a Diet Coke.

By the way, I like the new long fridge packs. they fit perfectly in my fridge.

Agree? Yes No

Ok, folks ... here's the best soft drink ever made:

Cheerwine ... a cherry flavored drink indigenous to the North Carolina area, but available in other places. It's GREAT!

http://www.cheerwine.com ... go here, play games, and even order yourself some cans off the site! It's well worth it, you'll never drink anything else again!

Agree? Yes No

All i've seen that before.. They sold it pretty largely back in georgia.. Its pretty decent.. Though i did forget another drink.. Jolt!!!!!!!!

Agree? Yes No

Guarana soda, without a doubt, from Brazil but available pretty much everywhere.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie

I didn't like Diet soda at first. I reluctantly started drinking it when I went on my diet back in 2001. You do eventually get used to it. I can't drink a regular soda now.
    There's a really simple, yet strange reason why people drink diet soft drinks.
    The 28 day rule.
    I started drinking diet soda because I was fat, and it seemed to be the "cool" thing to do. Little did I know that after 28 days, my tastebud were becoming "comfortable" with it. It takes (around) 28 days to make or break a habit. That's why people are sent to detox for 28 days, or a month. (Thus the name of the Sandra Bullock movie of the same title.)
    Try drinking diet soda for a month. After that, regular soda tastes like syrup. Same goes for milk. I drink skim. Whole milk tastes like cream to me now. If someone only has whole milk to offer, I have to add water on a 1:1 ratio.
    BTW... I drink Diet Pepsi. I drink Diet Coke too, but it's somewhat devoid of flavor.
    Jamie
    p.s. I miss diet "Crystal Pepsi"! Anyone remember that? It was awesome!

Agree? Yes No

Mm anything with guarana is good..

Thread Information