Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite soft drink?

Agree? Yes No

i used to guzzle pepsi like no tomorrow.. But i've cut down alot... weekdays its only 1 a day, weekends, its around 3-4...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Green River and Live Wire... i could chug a 6 pack of both in a day. That stuff is soo addicting.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by melibita
    5 cokes a day, Kathy? Geez I cut down to 2 or 3 pepsis a day, but I haven't had it in a couple days.
    Yep, I was doing 5 cans of Coke a day back in college. Then I went home for the summer, and my parents didn't have any soda at all in their house! The withdrawal lasted three weeks and I thought I was going to die, it felt so horrible. These days I only drink one can of soda each day, but if I don't get it, I'll still feel like hell by midafternoon.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Cream Soda
    Materva (i'd be VERY surprised if anyone else knows what this is)

Agree? Yes No

You stumped me... what is Materva?
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

My mom used to get us Cream Soda and Birch Beer when we were kids. I'm gonna have to look into getting some.
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by melibita
    You stumped me... what is Materva?
    Pronounced: Mat-ter-ba

It's a soft drink that is made from a herb named -Mate- and is commonly consumed in Latin American countries or areas with a high density of Latinos like South Florida where I tried it once! It's a cream soda sort of colour and it tastes pretty good though I've had it once! I had a Nicaraguan mate a while back and I swear he'd kill for that drink if he could! We would go to restaurants and he'd actually get cross everytime because they didn't have Materva on the beverage menu! As if! It was a laugh! Try it if ever you get the chance!

Agree? Yes No

I've had it, and it's delish! My sister-in-law brings it on holidays when she comes up from Georgia.
    Jamie
    p.s... You can order it mail order too. Check the 'net!

Agree? Yes No

Gaah they sold it in Georgia?? I don't remember seeing it D: And i lived there up until 2 years ago.. Hrm.. note to self, when i see relatives, look for it.... I am surprised they don't sell it here though..
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

No dear. Sorry about the confusion. My sis-in-law is latin-american, and when she visits family in Cuba, she brings different types of foodstuffs back with her. (And we get to sample them! MMMMM!) If you are interested in getting some, try this link.

http://www.sodapopstop.com/products/detail.cfm?link=315

Jamie

Agree? Yes No

Ahhh haha alright.. was about to say.. i'll check it out sometime..

Ohh very nice.. that site has high caffeinated drinks.. Including bawls!!! yay!

Agree? Yes No

...and it's got CAFFEINE! Just right for a caffeine queen like yourself!
    Jamie

p.s.... CQ... we gotta stop editing our posts. We keep crossing each other's responses! LOLOL

Agree? Yes No

Hahaha i beat ya to that post ::Points up to hers:: i edited mine when i saw the caffeine section muaha...

Hahaha yea really oopsies

Sweet mother of gods!! i looked at the caffeine section and found the XTZ Tea.. i know XTZ makes and uber caffeinated chocolate candy (mm.. 200mgs per candy), but DAMN look at whats in it... and the warning it has under it hahaha

INGREDIENTS: Filtered Artesian Water, Cane Sugar, Green, Black, Herbal, and Botanical Tea Extracts, Ginseng, Guarana, Mate, Ma Huang, Kava Kava, Kola Nut, Ginkgo Biloba, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Citrus Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate to Ensure Freshness. [12 fl. oz.] WARNING! This is an adult beverage. May cause nervousness or sleeplessness. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart or thyroid disease, or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor, or if you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using this product

Agree? Yes No

Mmmm...highly caffeinated chocolate...highly caffeinated tea... :woohoo:
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Mmmm oh yes.. Quite yummy!! muahaha

Agree? Yes No

lol, I am going to die from a caffeine overdose one of these days if I keep looking up new highly caffeinated products...
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Forget the caffeine. That Ma Huang will kill you!
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

wow Tal, is there anything you don't know? I'm impressed. I think we need to start a new thread. "Stump Tal"

Jamie,
    It's readily available in my area. I'll ship you a case if you want

Agree? Yes No

Not really a soft drink per se, but I often like to drink half orange juice and half soda water. Aaaaaaah refreshing!
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

*cries* I can't have soda anymore
    When I did : Stewarts Red Birch Beer or Cream Soda were my faves.

Thread Information