Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any phobias?

Agree? Yes No

Smile Any phobias?

Almost everyone has a fear of something. Care to share some of yours?
    I am afraid of enclosed spaces and being locked into rooms or anything where I know I cannot leave on my own free will. When I was 9 or 10 I was accidentally locked into my church's (ex-church) stairway. I freaked out and ran from the first floor exit to the second floor exit pounding and screaming. Not a pleasant experience.
    M3L1B174

test

Agree? Yes No

Heights
    Enclosed spaces
    Spiders and other bugs

Agree? Yes No

spiders. i'm terrified of spiders. nasty little creatures.

small closed in spaces.

traffic accidents.
    it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Agree? Yes No

I don't think I'm so much afraid of heights as I am afraid of falling from a height! For some reason I have the weird fear that whatever it is I'm standing upon up high will collapse under me.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

One word: CLOWNS! they are Evil, Evil, Evil!

Been terrified of clowns since I could remember! Particularly Circus Clowns, those french ones that look like mimes don't really bother me as much.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by labrat
    I don't think I'm so much afraid of heights as I am afraid of falling from a height! For some reason I have the weird fear that whatever it is I'm standing upon up high will collapse under me.

Yeah I have that same fear. I also am always afraid of getting hit by a car. I don't like walking in front of a stopped car, or when they motion for me to walk behind them before they back out. I always feel they are going run me over on purpose.

Originally posted by ElectroSwank

Been terrified of clowns since I could remember! Particularly Circus Clowns, those french ones that look like mimes don't really bother me as much.
    Ah then you probably would not have liked the clowns maze at Knott's Scary Farm that I went to on Saturday night. A lot of clowns jumping out at you from the dark.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Just to set the record straight, I don't like any painted up clown, in light, daytime, dark, closets, pictures, video, film, drawing or painting... I dont even like it when they dare to drive on the same highway as me.... they're ugly and evil and freak me the hell out.

Agree? Yes No

Gee, did you have a bad experience when you were a kid or were always just scared of them?
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

i have a fear of being thirty something and listening to the same music i do now. never changing or discovering new things.becoming blind to anything else than what i allrady know.

Agree? Yes No

Needles...AHHH!
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

Anna, have you ever seen the move IT? I was a little girl and when I first saw it, it scared the hair off my head, though I don't fear clowns!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by NightHalo
    Needles...AHHH!
    Oh crikes...how could I forget that one??? I've gotten better about needles in the past few years though, because my old job required us to have blood drawn every six months. But I still refuse to get anything pierced and I have no tattoos because I can't subject myself to any needles voluntarily!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Nelson and I are BOTH terrified of clowns! :::runs away:::
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

The book for It is scary.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Hrm.. good question... I am not sure what in the hell i am afraid of.. I used to be alright with spiders and bugs, but then a f.ucking black widow bit me not long ago (sep. 11..gah), and i have been scared s.hitless of spiders since...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Elevators
    Cemetarys
    and worms

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

Clowns = uuuuugh. It was Pee Wee's Big Adventure that did it to me.

And I'm terrified of Jerusalem Crickets. They get like four inches long and they have faces, man. I can't handle it.

Oh, and things under water that aren't living people. Drains, filters, pennies, keys, seaweed, it all totally freaks me out. I think I was sucked into a drain in a past life.
    Nostalgia like a muthafugga in this piece.

Agree? Yes No

I saw "IT" couple of years back and it was really scary I did liked the first part though, but the 2nd part of the movie killedit with the spider. Look at this Pic this mofo looks creepy

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

That thing might look scary but the book is WAY scarier. This is funny.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

I had a horrible fear of those plastic Barbie heads that were about a foot tall, and girls would use them to play hairdresser or whatnot. They scared the hell out of me!
    -On a related note...-
    Today, a friend sent me a link to this. It is (or was) an actual item up for grabs on eBay.
    The "Hopelessly Addicted to eBay" Barbie! :

(Continued, next page...)

Thread Information