Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Freezepop update, tour info...

Agree? Yes No

Exclamation Freezepop update, tour info...

we have some info on releasing our next full length album.
    we're releasing it! but... not until february. but that's not so far away, you can make it.
    i know it! it's all completed and getting it's finishing touches, so once the nice "insta-tan" has given it a rosy glow, we'll unleash it on all you fine folks. until then, you can bide your time with our fab new remix cd called "Hi-Five My Remix" out now. chock full of remixes by stephen groth of the fairlight children, chris ewen of future bible heroes, soviet, and many others.

something else to look out for is our cover of depeche mode's "photographic" appearing on the cleopatra records cd "Kill The DJ - A Non-Stop Mash Up Mix By DJ Keoki." not sure on the details of this, but it's supposed to be out this winter. we're really excited about having you all hear this so we'll get you more details as they come in.

in random freezepop showing up not where you expected them to news, our song "plastic stars" is in a snowboarding video. yes, you heard that right. i just got my copy and watching this crazy kid launch himself off a massive jump while our song is playing brought a tear to my eye. for more info, go to www.jbdeuce.com

here are all the details on our upcoming mini-tour (please check the site closer to show date to make sure the info hasn't changed):

thursday, november 6- detroit, at the detroit art space, 101 east baltimore. with cosmicity and bunnyhug. doors are at 9:00. $5, all ages.

friday, november 7- chicago, mainframe electropunk night at triple d's, 1902 w. irving park road. with bunnyhug, flutter, and j+j+j. music starts at 9, we go on around 10:30. $5, 21+.

sunday, november 9- cincinnati, at plush on main st. with dj empirical and giant judys. $5, 19+.

monday, november 10- at antioch college

tuesday, november 11- pittsburgh, at the shadow lounge, 5972 baum blvd. doors are at 8, $7, all ages.

wednesday, november 12- philadelphia, nocturne at shampoo nightclub, 7th and willow. doors are at 9. all ages.

friday, november 14- washington dc, electrotease at club five, 1214 b 18th st. with avenue d. doors are at 10. $10, 21+

thursday, november 20- london, the strange fruit festival at bush hall, shepherd's bush. with momus, baxendale, printed circuit, and jens lekman. doors are at 6:30. tickets 10 pounds, or 35 pounds for 4-day festival pass.

saturday, november 22- london, warm electro night. with schmoof and assorted djs.

sunday, november 23- london, at the bull, 292-294 st john st, near the angel tube station. with djs kone-r and the felonious punk. doors at 6. free.

thursday, november 27 - de bakkerij, castricum, netherlands

and we may have another new york city show in mid-december which we're still waiting on specifics for.

so there you have it! hope you can make it to one of these shows.

cheerz...

freezepop
    www.freezepop.net

Agree? Yes No

That show with Cosmicity should be awesome.. wish I could make it.
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

yeah, i was hoping Freezepop would have come down to satx with Cosmicity....

anywho, maybe when the album is released in February, you can come give us a show in san antonio

alrighty then,
    jesse
    "jukebox"
    distress

Agree? Yes No

It would be really cool if you guys could come down here to Knoxville, TN and do a show. I would absolutely love it ...

Agree? Yes No

Hmmm : I might have to consider the london gig :

Along with freezepop schmoof are great.

Which emergancy service do you require ? CHOCOLATE !
    a330n

http://www.8inf.com

Thread Information