Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite evil bad food?

Agree? Yes No

Default What's your favorite evil bad food?

Yeah, I'm on a diet, or trying to be...probably why I'm thinking about this subject! My list of stuff that I dream about...

potatoes au gratin
    cheese enchiladas
    fried okra
    pizza
    Thai rice pudding with coconut milk (especially with egg custard on top)
    anything made of chocolate
    tiramisu
    creme brulee
    ice cream (They just opened a new shop of one of my fave brands down the street...AAAAAAAACK!!!!!)
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

Anything chocolate:

brownies with nuts
    fudge with nuts
    chocolate chip cookies either plain or with nuts
    Ice Cream
    Oreos
    Peanut M&Ms
    Hersheys with Almonds
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Potatoes
    Cheese

Agree? Yes No

As some of you know (who read my posts, or care) I am doing Atkins and let me tell you... Life without Sugar, Bread, Pasta and Potatos may very well be the end of me!!! I am sooo missing those foods!

I did cheat while I was away on vacation, I had this amazingly tasty bread pudding with chocolate chips and Cognac, served warm with whipped cream and strawberries!

test

Agree? Yes No

Anna, did your doctor recommend the Atkins diet? I was on the Body For Life program and it worked! I had to eat 6 meals a day. Each portion had to be the size of your hand. You have to eat a protein and a carb at each meal. The program even has a free day where you can eat whatever you like. It worked for me. I went from a size 16/18 to a size 6. I have been a 6 for 2 years now.

Agree? Yes No

I did Atkins for 3 months... lost a lot of weight... hated it, though... became a vegetarian for three years afterwards I just couldn't live with the restrictions... Sadly, though, the centerpiece of that diet: Controlling Carbs... especially fast burning ones... that is the reality of a healthy diet. The cornerstone of it. If you aren't putting all of that sugar and into your body about a million things correct themselves almost immediately.

Evil foods:

Any kind of butter-fried "melt": Tuna Melt, Patty Melt, Veggie Melt

Indian Food. Not always all THAT unhealthy... but.. well, hey, let's face it. Lots of veggies drenched in butter is still lots of butter.

Any custardy, scotchy, carmely or cheese-cake like desert treat usually nails me.

Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

Yes, Stephanie, my doctor recommended this for me because I have a slight heart condition and I was getting severe tension headaches from my severe high blood pressure/ hypertension I have. To be honest, I really like the Akins' lifestyle change and will probably stay on it for the rest of my life!

Cliffwalk, I dont know when you did Atkins last, but I have to say the food choices aren't that limiting and you can enjoy a variety of different tasty foods without carbs!

A nice "side effect" is the wieght loss, but I feel like I have tons more energy and just all around better. Plus, the nice thing is that I get to rekindle my love of cooking by preparing tasty meals at home

test

Agree? Yes No

I am glad that you like the change. I wish you all the best of luck. Losing weight sucks! I NEVER want to diet again. I plan on keeping it off.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    A nice "side effect" is the wieght loss, but I feel like I have tons more energy and just all around better. Plus, the nice thing is that I get to rekindle my love of cooking by preparing tasty meals at home
    There's just no way to remove the carbs from a Bagette

Yeah, I hear ya... actually when I AM eating the way I KNOW works for me it's about 50% what I learned on Atkins and 50% just plain common sense.

Dave

test

Agree? Yes No

I forgot to add Pringles to my list of bad food. I LOVE those things! I have found Baked Lays taste as good as a Pringle minus all the fat.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie
    I forgot to add Pringles to my list of bad food. I LOVE those things! I have found Baked Lays taste as good as a Pringle minus all the fat.
    You know what? I fooled myself into thinking that for a long time. Then I had a pringle again. Don't go back.. Stay with the Baked Lays. Pringles are evil. They are too good. OK, MSG ... it's the MSG probably.. but still.

test

Agree? Yes No

When I have Pringles, I feel gross. I prefer the Baked Lays now.

I also forgot to add Cheesecake to my list of evil foods. Yuuuuuuuuuummyyyy! Too bad it isn't Friday!

That's my junk day.

Agree? Yes No

I used to be huge on Doritos. Finally stopped buying them because I'd eat the whole giant bag in one or two days any time I ever had them in the house. Strangely, it cured my addiction to them!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

I used to be addicted to Doritos too. When I went on my diet, I could only eat them on Fridays. I got sick the first couple of times that I did eat them. That cured my love for them.

Agree? Yes No

Pizza, calezones, sweet crepes in rum sauce, french cookies...

I know there are more, I will add them as I think of them..
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

Cheez-its
    cheese anything
    potatoes, of any kind (baked, au gratin, fried, etc.)
    tortilla chips
    baked lays
    peanut butter M&Ms
    pizza
    pumpkin and apple pie

For people who can't stop themselves from adding a lot of sugar to their food should try the substitute Splenda. My grandmother has it for her diabetes, and it tastes just like sugar, but with no calories.
    M3L1B174

test

Agree? Yes No

Did you hear about the ice cream that is coming out that has low or no carbs? The fat is still there but those who are on the Atkins diet can eat the ice cream.

Agree? Yes No

The Elvis cookbook, mama.

Agree? Yes No

Chocolate!
    Forget New Labour! Vote New Romantic!

Doucement, ne les derangez pas
    Il y a de gens qui vive comme ca
    Les artistes de demain
    En despoir agreable
    --Japan

We stepped out in the shatter light
    And I watched as we blew away
    Through a sea of seats
    And the tangled up streets
    And the cities in a gray blue haze
    --John Foxx

Agree? Yes No

Ohhhhh!
    This is too easy. I love plain Ruffles potato chips with Heluva Good Bacon Horseradish Dip. MMMMMM!
    Jamie (Hungry, now! )

p.s. labrat! I LOVVVVVEEEE fried okra!!!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie
    Did you hear about the ice cream that is coming out that has low or no carbs? The fat is still there but those who are on the Atkins diet can eat the ice cream.
    yep! LeCarb! I have it in chocolate almond and vanilla, i got it at the local supermarket! its very tasty!

I also use Spenda, in my Coffee and just made a sweet pumpkin pie last night with it!

Thread Information