Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite evil bad food?

Agree? Yes No

Blue cheese? Um, sorry, I think that's just evil...
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

I'd put Blue Cheese in my morning coffee, if it were socially acceptable! Just kidding.
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

My mouth is watering... blue cheese.... mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Ah Jamie I'd put it in my coffee whether it was "socially acceptable" or not.
    M3L1B174

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

you know whats really really cool to relax...

Blue Cheese + Merlot...

take a bite of the blue cheese, let it melt in your mouth, then take a sip of your wine....
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

Ah an excellent idea. I'll keep that in mind.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Excuse me while I puke...

:bleeeeeeeeegggghhh:

Sorry, I just can't relate to blue cheese...now Monterrey Jack with jalapeno peppers in it rocks...
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Oooh pumpkin pie... yes I agree, it is awesome...:longs for some:

It is the only pie I like
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

I love a quality cheesecake with fresh berries or a berry compotè, but I 'm a real loon for ice cream ( vanilla mostly)!

Also McVitie's Choco-Caramel covered biscuits are lovely with a nice bowl of french-style hot chocolate on a cold winter's eve!

There are so many bad foods with which one could be very naughty with!
    \"You gave away your life\'s grace. I cannot protect you any more!\"

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Tal`liyne
    I love a quality cheesecake with fresh berries or a berry compotè, but I 'm a real loon for ice cream ( vanilla mostly)!

Also McVitie's Choco-Caramel covered biscuits are lovely with a nice bowl of french-style hot chocolate on a cold winter's eve!

There are so many bad foods with which one could be very naughty with!
    and she weighs about 120 pds at almost 6 foot tall.... God did give her some more(a faster metabolism)....
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

Thanksgiving is just around the corner NightHalo. Soon it will be time to indulge in large amounts of pumpkin pie. Everything counts in large amounts.

My wife makes pumpkin pie using fresh pumpkins. It's quite tasty that way. Also, my mother-in-law makes whipped sweet potatoes with marshmallows baked on top. I would walk on hot coals to be able to eat that stuff throughout the year!!!
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by cheetah
    Also, my mother-in-law makes whipped sweet potatoes with marshmallows baked on top.
    I love that stuff! Growing up in a Cuban household, we didn't eat stuff like that on Thanksgiving. My 'in-laws' are Italian and they make the sweet potatoe with the mellows. During the holidays I get to have stuff from both cultures. Now Im hungry. Thanks a lot Cheet

Agree? Yes No

I'm always here for you man. As I always say on the basketball court; "I got your back Bro".
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

Fast food in general. I always crave it, but after I eat it I don't see what the big deal was about.
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

Everything is better with Bacon!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie

No, I did not know that! I haven't been in a real store since the strike/lockout. Do you know if 7-11 has them or Target or some place like that? Friday is coming soon and I wanna be ready. Yuuummmmyyyyyy! Thanks for the info!
    Yes Target has them on sale!!! We got two for $3.00!!!

MMMMmmmm Munchies *slurp*

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

My favorite evil food is easily Jalapeno Poppers. What I love most about them is as one element works on destroying your stomach, the others go to work trying to plug your arteries and raise your cholesterol. Perfect!!
    I am on myspace because no one else is.:
    Scar Chemik

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Jonna
    Fast food in general. I always crave it, but after I eat it I don't see what the big deal was about.
    Maybe it's a release, like sex?

Agree? Yes No

Those pink Hostess Snow Balls, they are evil.

Agree? Yes No

I just thought of another evil bad food, this cheese popcorn that comes with a pouch of cheese sauce you pour over the popcorn. I think it is made by Orville Redenbacher's, but it can be hard to find it. A lot of stores don't sell that yummy goodness.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Bornslippy

and she weighs about 120 pds at almost 6 foot tall.... God did give her some more(a faster metabolism)....
    I am six feet tall but I weigh about 125-130 LBS in your system me thinks! I normally eat well and balanced and besides, here in Europe food portions are much smaller by comparison than American "huge" or "all you can eat" servings! I could eat for days with one restaurant serving in the States at most eating venues! It's super to see a mountain of food when my dish arrives! I always take some back to the hotel!

Thread Information