Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Hocico 4 CD box preview

Agree? Yes No

Question Hocico 4 CD box preview

Hello everyone,
    Where I can find Hocico 4cd box soundclips or preview? Are they exist in the INet?

Thank you in advance for help,
    Nevernever.

Agree? Yes No

I doubt you're going to be able to get previews for that release.

Agree? Yes No

Those previews would be good. I have bought limited editions of their last 2 works, but this one I dunno if I'll do it. Those early tapes don't attract me so much from what I've heard, and to have the limited edition just "because it's limited" isn't appealing so much to me nowadays. I'm sure I'll enjoy the standard non-limited Remix CD.

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, its the non-standard Remix cd for me too. Hocico have already apologised for the poor quality of SOME of the recordings, allegedly.

Here, I found it:

"The bonus tracks are from our collection of home improvisations, out-takes and complete and incomplete songs made between 1993 and 1998. These recordings, for one reason or another, were never released and we would like to apologize for the audio errors and overall quality of some of the material included here. We did our best to rescue these recordings from tapes that have been damaged over the years, just to be able to share them with you".

Thanx to MNS site for that!!
    For Eloquence the Soul, Song charms the Sense.

Agree? Yes No

I ordered my hocico box set a couple of months ago, can't wait to get it in the mail in november. Also for the Hocico fans I recommend Amduscia "melodies for the devil" their new release is coming out in late november with the label out of line records so look for it, very nice band from Mexico City.

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

I hope they don't push back the release date again. I have waited too long already!
    M3L1B174

Thread Information