Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your No. 1 Burger........ (yum...yummy)

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Jupiter 4
    Hell's Bells, Seven, you are a gourmet. There are so many good places (Asian and Mexican) in your neck of the woods...I think that I've been to Boca...when I was young and virile...
    I'm tellin ya buddy, I love it all!!! Hey I'm a big guy, we love to eat, and know where to find the good stuff

Live a little Jup, sink your teeth into a fat, greasy burger this evening, your stomach will thank you later-he he he!!!

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

All this talking about Burgers and stuff, made me so hungry, that on the way home decided to stop at "THE HAT"!!!!!!! Boy, I'm going to hate life later tonight ..But it was all worth it!!!!!

And yes Pastrami burger, Chilli fries and a COKE..DONT BOTHER ME. hehehehehe GO CUBS!!!!!!
    If You Don\'t know, Now You Know.
    www.myspace.com/d3lions

Agree? Yes No

God only knows what I'll be gumming away at this evening...D3, why not just stop off at Farmer Boys and take home a side of beef on a bun?
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Lol, I should have, but i'm sure that would be tomorrow...and an order of Fry Zucchini.
    If You Don\'t know, Now You Know.
    www.myspace.com/d3lions

Agree? Yes No

Unhappy Re: Your No. 1 Burger........ (yum...yummy)

Originally posted by FxBoy
    my absolute favorite burger (which ironically isn’t available here where I reside) has gotta be “IN & OUT” burgers. (Hmmmm, yummy….)

If I’m not mistaken, this franchise doesn’t even available all around the U.S. either. I believe they’re only available in a few California areas and there’s one in Las Vegas, Nevada. I remember my friends back in the East Coast (at that time I was living in CA) always jealous of my being living close to “In & Out” and always beg me to bring them the burgers whenever I went to visit them.
    GRRRRRRR....like I need even MORE reasons to miss southern california!!!!!!! In & Out make the most delicious burgers ever!!! There isn't anything comparable here in Maine. We have McDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King. That's it. I hate my life. This is so unfair.
    \"People say, You must have been the class clown. And I say, No, I wasn\'t. But I sat next to the class clown, and I studied him.\"

Agree? Yes No

I prefer tortas. (Especially that place in Lincoln Heights, King Torta)

I think my father makes the best burgers. I miss them (the burgers I mean).
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

i dont know much but my friends tell me i know how to eat,
    if ever in vancouver bc heres some of the best burgers on the planet.

wallys burgers old school 50s drive in. deluxe chuck wagon oval shaped bugers awesome must be the rat droppings on the grill that add that extra taste(just kidding)
    round up drive in another 50s drive in that still stands round up burger
    amazingly good.
    both these places rock fresh huge fries that are crisp and fluffy on the inside like a nice warm hug from the inside...

chilliwack bc airport cafe. awesome burgers and the best pie on this planet the woman who cooks thier has been doing it for 40 years!
    people fly to this place just for a pice of pie or a burger and get back in thier planes and fly home.
    to die for
    mmmmmm........ im hungry

Agree? Yes No

Oh my god...I almost forgot about DICK'S in Seattle, WA. My god those were excellent burgers...
    \"People say, You must have been the class clown. And I say, No, I wasn\'t. But I sat next to the class clown, and I studied him.\"

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Re: Your No. 1 Burger........ (yum...yummy)

Originally posted by menstrualla

GRRRRRRR....like I need even MORE reasons to miss southern california!!!!!!! In & Out make the most delicious burgers ever!!! There isn't anything comparable here in Maine. We have McDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King. That's it. I hate my life. This is so unfair.
    I hear ya, menstrualla. We're basically in the same shoes, only I was stranded further down the globe. :-)

We have Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonalds (for sure) too here. But what I'm craving is INN & OUT. Remember, their burgers weren't deep-fried, but barbecued. I guesss it's healthier too.

If only INN & OUT provides internet order & delivery service here. (day dreaming.....).
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by menstrualla
    Oh my god...I almost forgot about DICK'S in Seattle, WA. My god those were excellent burgers...
    yed those were the best burgers ive ever had in seatle hands down!

Agree? Yes No

Oh yuum.. burgers... For some reason i really love burgers.. I prefer them with Ketchup, some Thousand island, Onions (grilled), sometimes mushrooms, and pickles.. The best places in LA to get burgers are:
    In & Out (Of course)
    Islands (yum big burgers)
    This weird BBQ place in Pasadena that i can't remember the name of....if anyone lives in pasadena, it is right near where the Shogun japanese restruant is
    And Hamburger Hamlet... Mmmmm big burgers...

For other places/misc categories not found in California:
    Krystals (AKA White Castle).. I love those miniture burgers! they are so good!
    Checkers (AKA Rallys in some places).. Yuum.. i miss that place and their fries...Their Chilly cheese dogs were also good...
    And last but not least.. My mother's hamburgers... She made the best damn burgers.. She would fry'em in Sunflower seed oil, adding some garlic and some really ground up toast into the meat before cooking.. Yum.. she might have added a tad bit of honey too.. Not sure... There are some other places that have good burgers, i just can't think of them right now...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

There was a restaurant in Bingamton, NY called Tiffany's Bank Cafe (closed now), and they had burgers to DIE for! They were huge!
    I had a 1/2 pounder with vidalia onions, tomatoes, lettuce, homemade mayo, and melted bleu cheese. Heaven.

... and after the coronary bypasses...

Jamie

Agree? Yes No

MMMMM I ended up stopping at In & Out afterall this evening...I had me a fat double double and dedicated it to all you out of stater's that can't get to it right now

*wipes chin*

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by 7red7
    MMMMM I ended up stopping at In & Out afterall this evening...I had me a fat double double and dedicated it to all you out of stater's that can't get to it right now

*wipes chin*

DAN
    That's sooooo unfair!!!! However, just as Efreak said....watch out for those coronary clogging. Hehehe...... ;-)
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

What I can't believe is that not one of you from the LA area even mentioned Jay Burgers Even I know about Jay Burgers, maybe because it's a road side stand off Santa Monica Blvd it's not something someone thinks about.

If you don't know what they make, this is what you would expect and believe me it's quite decadent:

Double Cheeseburger
    Pickles
    Fried Egg
    Chili
    Fried Onions
    Mustard/Ketchup

It's insanely good and everytime I come to LA I make a special trip. I've had In-Out and other burger joints out there and nothing even comes close to Jay's.

As for New York City and please take me on this one you want to go to Jackson Hole on 3rd avenue. Hands down the best burger in the city. Burgers there are so Juicy and big that they are guaranteed to make a mess, so Jackson Hole gives you a stack of napkins.
    Brand New Idol
    Listen to our music - Click Here
    http://www.brandnewidol.com
    http://www.mp3.com/brandnewidol (R.I.P.)
    http://www.nysynthpop.com

Agree? Yes No

polar bear burger...
    yum yum
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Brand New Idol
    [b]What I can't believe is that not one of you from the LA area even mentioned Jay Burgers Even I know about Jay Burgers, maybe because it's a road side stand off Santa Monica Blvd it's not something someone thinks about.
    b>

Hehehehe i'll be sure to look for it next time i make a trip up to Santa Monica.. Which i have no idea how long that'll be since i hate the beach with a passion.. But at the current, i think i'll just be content with all the good burger places around here and in Pasadena...
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

What are some good places in Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Pasadena, and Lincoln Heights?
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

In Eagle Rock? Gods i have no idea... i don't do much out here, so hrm.. lemmie think...In And Out is the only place that i can think of here... Highland park.. Eh the only time i go there is to visit you.. And Pasadena.. Islands and this BBQ right near Shogun, Marias, and CEC... Now for lincoln heights, i never even have been there! Sad, i have lived in LA for 3 years now, and i have never been to Lincoln heights...

Agree? Yes No

oooooo- denny's boca burger- i don't eat outside meat =P
    but yes- that burger kicks. =D
    // lost are the ones who love at all costs //

Thread Information