Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: are you dressing up for halloween?

Agree? Yes No

Im not dressing up for halloween i look like some futurist face of death. actually some guy thought i was a lesbian the other day saying what a waist of a beautifull women i was in fits....!!! haveing the FACE OF A DEMONIC ANGEL DONT HELP. Oh well i do like helloween as an old ENGLISH PAGAN celebration the night the souls come out to party and dance to dark synthpop and ebm..oh I'm a happy man....!!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

i'm going to be Bender from Futurama. still working on building the costume, but it's turning out pretty cool so far.

d
    -= | i.make.sound | =-
    -= | v01d | =-

Agree? Yes No

I am just going to be myself but dressed up all goth. I have a black dress that has a full skirt with taffeta, netting, and lace. Add some make-up and a funky hairstyle and voila, my costume is complete.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by paxyll

No chaps, but I'll be sporting some "classy" Daisy Dukes...
    I might had lied. we may have chaps now...

double ewwwwwwwwwww.

Agree? Yes No

My guy and I are going to a 'Bloody Ball' at Reeperbahn, Hamburg (for those who know a little about this city...). It's presented by 'Return of the Living Dead' - THE presenter for Goth parties here!
    We are dressing up as Al Capone and his chick. I found an old underdress at my parents' and today a friend and I are going to buy feathers, glitter and all sort of stuff to turn it into a stylish 1930's dress and tomorrow we'll start sewing. Just in time.... My friend is working for a women's magazine so she'll get a whole lot of authentic accesoires, like feather boa, handbag, gloves, jewellery from their fashion Dept. Cool, huh??
    And my guy looks dead hot in his suit and with his hat and cigars!!!
    - LEAD ME INTO YOUR DARKNESS
    WHEN THIS WORLD IS TRYING ITS HARDEST
    TO LEAVE ME UNIMPRESSED -

Agree? Yes No

I'm going to use silver body paint and paint my head from up from the neck and my hands also. I'll wear a silver satin collar shirt (or what the hell it's called..) and silver PVC pants. I have also a silver/transparent plastic air backpack. So my face is going to be painted with silver but perhaps I'll use a little bit blue for the eye make-up. Oh yes, and definetely silvery glitter nail polish! 8)

Agree? Yes No

OK! I finally decided! I will be going as a 19th century English naval officer. I've run out to buy candy, and shall be waiting tonite for all the little goblins to come to the door...

Funny how all of the candy is half price...good for me!!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

someone should start a new thread to post all the party pics of egn'ers dressed up for halloween!

Amy, Kris, Tim and I dressed up like Nigel from Platform one.
    can't WAIT to get THOSE pictures back.... sadly, or rather, luckily none were taken of me.... just as well i think i looked more like Robert Smith anyway!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by digitalia
    i'm going to be Bender from Futurama. still working on building the costume, but it's turning out pretty cool so far.

d
    tell me you got a picture of that!

Agree? Yes No

I was Frank from 'Donny Darko', complete with pitch shifted vox:

Ran around SF on Friday and Saturday like that, great responses from everyone, had a great time.
    !J!
    http://www.endif.org
    http://thirdwavecollective.com

Agree? Yes No

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Skeletal Rabbits! Donnie Darko was the shiznit!
    Jamie

Agree? Yes No

wow thats creepy - cephalopod, you would have given me a heart attack for sure!!!

cool costume!!!

Thread Information