Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Anyone here from Poland?

Agree? Yes No

Default Anyone here from Poland?

I was just wondering if there's anyone on Electrogarden from Poland or who somehow knows polish who is able to help me out. The thing is I found this review of the Intricated CD A:Void on a polish site and I'd really like to have it translated to see what it's saying... as usual the translation machines only delivers unreadable rubbish.

So if there's anyone from Poland who can help I would be very grateful!

http://www.electr-on.arjmm.pl/recenz...ted_avoid.html

Agree? Yes No

believe it or not i've had to translate a few things from that site as well -- i can't be positive since its in polish but they seem to have some great coverage there.

I use www.poltran.com
    Just to keep you from danger, I am the law.
    WXJL Tonight Radio - electronix: cross-genre, cross-generation.

Agree? Yes No

Yikes, I presently live in Poland but I'm actually Canadian. I've only started to learn polish. I could certainly ask my friends though.

I wish I could have worked in a bigger city. No clubs here play any of the music I like and all the friends we've made here are either into some form or other of metal
    www.raisinlove.com
    www.zombiecommandos.com
    www.geska-records.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by raisinlove
    Yikes, I presently live in Poland but I'm actually Canadian. I've only started to learn polish. I could certainly ask my friends though.

I wish I could have worked in a bigger city. No clubs here play any of the music I like and all the friends we've made here are either into some form or other of metal
    If you can find someone who are able to take the time to translate the review I'd really appreciate it. I tried poltran (thank you djrandeesha) and though it was better than many of the other translators I've come across, I'd still really like to get a real translation.

Thread Information