Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Movie Theatre Food Experiences

Agree? Yes No

I walked out on "Leaving Las Vegas", i don't remember why it just really bothered me, and "Natural Born Killers"... I couldn't handle it at the time in my life with some other personal issues I was going thru and it really disturbed me. I've seen the whole movie since then tho.

Agree? Yes No

I have never seen Leaving Las Vegas, what is it about? I saw Natural Born Killers about a year ago and I could not really get into it.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Hard to remember why I walked out on Leaving LV, i think it was cos the drug scenes really bothered me and I couldn't belive the characters or something. Of course now i can't think of the story line. I think i only wanted to see it cos i am a fan of Nick Cage

Agree? Yes No

Default Echo Me, Echo Me, Echo Me!

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    I walked out on "Leaving Las Vegas", i don't remember why it just really bothered me, and "Natural Born Killers"... I couldn't handle it at the time in my life with some other personal issues I was going thru and it really disturbed me. I've seen the whole movie since then tho.
    I was tempted to walk out on both of those, Swank...
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by NightHalo
    As for movie theaters.. Yuck! I don't even like to go inside them. However occasionally I will go (like for Lord of the Rings) when one really needs to see it on the big screen.
    I completely concur!! That trilogy must be seen and heard in the cinema with a huge screen and surround sound!

Here in the UK, many cinemas have somewhat of a store inside that you can get various goodies like a pick- your- mix snacks and they also serve a lot more than in the american cinemas!

Thread Information