Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Essential electronic releases list.

Agree? Yes No

Default Essential electronic releases list.

Here's some electronic releases info that you might like to take a peek upon so that you can plan/organize your future CDs spending according to your own personal CD spending budget. ;-)

New release coming out this year on the electronic circuit. Albums due (Not All Confirmed):

September 22nd 2003:
    Biosphere / HIA - Polar Sequences (Headphone) / The Chemical Brothers - Singles: 1993-03 (Virgin) Compilation (R) / The Fixx - Want That Life (Rainman Records) / KMFDM - WWIII (Mayan) / LFO - Sheath (Warp) / Matmos - The Civil War (Matador) / Ozric Tentacles - Become the Other (Snapper) (R) / Pest - Chicken Spit (Ninja Tune) EP / T. Raumschmiere - Radio Blackout (Mute).

September 29th 2003:
    Manitoba - Up In Flames [Special Edition] (Leaf) / Nurse With Wound - Soliloquy For Lilith (World Serpent) (R) Ltd 3CD / Plastikman - Disconnect (Novamute) 3 Track EP/Single / David Sylvian - Alchemy An Index of Possibilities (Virgin) (R) / David Sylvian - Brilliant Trees (Virgin) (R) / David Sylvian - Gone To Earth (Virgin) (R) / David Sylvian - Secrets Of The Beehive (Virgin) (R).

October 6th 2003:
    Harold Budd - La Bella Vista (Shout Factory) / Laptop - Don't Try This at Home (Gammon) / Susumu Yokota - Laputa (Skintone) / V/A Laurent Garnier - Excess Luggage (F-Communications) / V/A Ladytron - Softcore Jukebox (Emperor Norton).

October 13th 2003:
    Richard Devine - A: Sect/ D: Sect (Schematic) / John Foxx & Louis Gordon - The Drive (Fullfill) / Soft Cell - At the BBC (Strange Fruit) / Luke Vibert - Yoseph (Warp).

October 20th 2003:
    Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash (XL) / Dave Clarke - Devils Advocate (Skint) / The Creatures - Hái! (Sioux Records) / Howard Jones - The Very Best of Howard Jones (WSM/Warner Strategic Marketing) / Orbital - Octane [Film Score] / Plaid - Spokes (Warp) / Plastikman - Closer (Novamute) / Suicide Commando - Axis of Evil (Metropolis).

October 27th 2003:
    Marc Almond - Heart on Snow (Xiii) / Die Form - Zoopsia (Trisol) EP / Eric B & Rakim :/ Paid In Full: Deluxe Edition (2CDs with remixes) (R)/ Oct 28 / Lamb - Darkness in a World of Wonder / V/A Alternative 80's Volume 2 (Sony Music TV).

November 2003:
    Pet Shop Boys - PopArt (Parlophone) [Collection]/ Talking Heads - Box Set. The Rest Of The Year: Antipop Consortium - Ghostlawns (Warp) / Arovane - Bent Soil / Attrition - Dante's Kitchen / Beastie Boys / Bomb the Bass / Coil - The World Ended A Long Time Ago (Nothing) / Einsturzende Neubauten / Faithless / Fennesz - Venice (Touch) / Fischerspooner / Front 242 - Geography (Alfa Matrix) (R) / Front Line Assembly - Civilization / Peter Gabriel - I/O / Lisa Gerrard (4ad) New Album / Grooverider / The Horati / Jonny L (Piranha/ Metalheadz?) / Takagi Masakatsu - Journal for People (Carpark) / Mira (Projekt) / Mouse on Mars / My Bloody Valentine [Glider- era box set with new tracks] / New Order - Before & After [Live album] / The Orb - Bicycles Ands Tricycles / Portion Control / Propellerheads (Wall of Sound) / Rae & Christian / Steven Severin - erosplusmassacre / S.I. Futures (Novamute) / Skinny Puppy / Somatic Responses - Adverts (Component) / Sophia / Spooky / Stanton Warriors / Swarf / Witchman - Innasylum (Deviant).

Albums in 2004:
    Air (Walkie Talkie) / Bjork - Lake Experience / Capitol K / The Chemical Brothers/ Summer / The Cure (IAM records) / Curve / Duran Duran - Sunrise-Lazy Bedstar? / Garbage / Lisa Gerrard & Patrick Cassidy / David Holmes / Mick Karn - More Better Different (Invisible Hands)/ Jan 12th / Kid Spatula - Meist / John Lydon (Sanctuary) / Massive Attack / New Order / Nine Inch Nails - Mentality of One [TBC] (Nothing/Interscope) / Gary Numan – Jagged Halo / Ozric Tentacles - Toka Tola / Pet Shop Boys / Photek - Do or Die / Prefab Sprout / Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (XL) / Sigur Ros / Simple Minds - New Studio Album / Robert Smith / System of a Down / Tears for Fears - Everyone Loves A Happy Ending (Arista)/ February / Tweaker - 2am wake up call / Two Lone Swordsmen / VNV Nation / Yello.

Organize your spending well.......plenty of great releases up ahead. ENJOY GUYS!!!
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Cheers for the heads up :

What is your source for the release date for I/O ? I though it was not yet complete ?

Thanks,

Arron
    a330n

http://www.8inf.com

Agree? Yes No

Holy Snikes! Great list and I want the majority of them!
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by arronc
    Cheers for the heads up :

What is your source for the release date for I/O ? I though it was not yet complete ?

Thanks,

Arron
    Regarding Peter Gabriel’s “I/O” release, I took the info from one of electronic magazines here……… as I stated before, some releases are not yet confirmed, so it may be slight alteration here & there. I find it to be so soon too to release another new studo album after “UP”, but you’ll never know………. According to one of the interviews that I read, he said the release of a new album would be within 18 months after the release of “UP.” So if you do the math……that would be?

Anyway I went to Peter Gabriel website and found out that there’s gonna be a greatest hits album released soon. Here’s the complete info:

“A new double CD compilation of Peter's music is soon to be released - the disc is taking different formats in different territories, for example some will only have one disc and Germany will I think have German versions of some tracks...however the 2CD listing here in the U.K. is: “

Hit Disk 1
    Solsbury Hill 04:22
    Shock The Monkey 03:57
    Sledgehammer 04:55
    Don't Give Up 05:54
    Games Without Frontiers 03:57
    Big Time 04:25
    Burn You Up 05:03
    Growing Up (TLA Mix) 04:53
    Digging 05:16
    Blood of Eden 06:35
    More than This 05:21
    Biko 07:00
    Steam 05:27
    Red Rain 05:35 Here Comes The Flood 04:31

Disk Two
    San Jacinto 06:40
    No Self Control 03:55
    Cloudless 04:49
    The Rhythm Of The Heat 05:19
    I Have The Touch (Robbie Robertson mix) 03:44
    I Grieve 07:24
    D.I.Y. 02:34
    Different Drum 04:40
    The Drop 03:10
    The Tower - Steve Osborne Re-Mix 06:27
    Lovetown 05:27
    Father son 04:55
    Signal To Noise 07:36
    Downside Up Live 06:05
    Washing of The Water 03:52

Hope that helps………..
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Ooooh, baby ... a new NIN is, as usual, long overdue.
    \"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.\"
    - Homer Simpson

Agree? Yes No

Lisa Gerrard with two albums to come..you made my day...
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

Thread Information