Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: new Empire State Human single out now!

Agree? Yes No

Talking new Empire State Human single out now!

EMPIRE STATE HUMAN RELEASE NEW SINGLE

Empire State Human/Ninthwave Records are pleased to announce the release of the new 8-track ESH single called 'Liquid Blue'. Whilst utilizing Empire State Human's song writing and vocal style, 'Liquid Blue' also showcases John Giacobello's (ex-Count To Infinity and now Giallo) dynamic production technique, helping create a sensually charged and lyrical, modern electro dance track. It features all previously unreleased remixes and collaborations with Giallo, Tycho Brahe, Count To Infinity, No Comment, One Lazy Ear and Synthetik FM.

Full track listing: 1 Liquid Blue 2 Time/Travel 3 Film Star (ESH idiot grin remix) 4 We Are Industry (Tycho Brahe single edit) 5 Dollar In Blue Collar (SynthetiK FM remix) 6 Chimes (One Lazy Ear extended remix) 7 Little Alfie (Count To Infinity Alfie Go Lightly remix) 8 High (No Comment classic slow remix).

'Liquid Blue' can be ordered now via Ninthwave Records order page at: http://www.ninthwaverecords.com/order.html

Agree? Yes No

Ok... I'm going to go ahead and say it.

This single has done it.

This is the turning point.

I've now become a....

ESH fan. What can I say? This single is awesome! I'm still not totally sold on the vox, but otherwise.. count me amoung the ESH legions.
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

Hi,

Thanks for your input 'jetjaguar15'!
    We've worked hard on trying to improve the last year. We of course ARE SOLD on the vocals ;-) and feel it's 100% one of the ESH trade-marks to our sound now.

Watch out for the following ESH remixes/productions in the coming months straight out of our studio, Electric Eye .....

1. The ESH remix on the new Tristraum single 'Shiver'.
    2. The ESH remix of 'He's Got A Gun' for Macondo.
    3. The ESH remix of 'Say You'll Come' for Eight To Infinity.
    4. ESH version of Boytronic's ''Photographs''.
    5. ESH version of The Cult's ''The Witch''.

All of which will be among the best remixes/productions we've done so far....

Regards,
    Aidan, Lar & Sean
    ESH
    www.empirestatehuman.com

Thread Information