Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Ganymede's "Space and Time" Now Available!

Agree? Yes No

Post Ganymede's "Space and Time" Now Available!

Hello everyone,

Cohaagen Music is proud to announce that "Space and Time," the new album by analog electropop masters GANYMEDE, is now available! Complete information on the release as well as downloadable sound samples can be found on the official website:

http://www.ganymede.us

Pre-orders and CD Club subscription copies have already been sent out, and the best way to order is directly from the Cohaagen Music Online Store (featuring secure credit card transactions via CCNow and international shipping):

http://www.cohaagen.com/order

As an added incentive to purchase your copy from Cohaagen, every order will include a new Cohaagen label sampler CD which features tracks from our first seven releases. The sampler has been beat-mixed for your enjoyment by DJ IZ of Industrial Zoning (www.djizmusic.com). Alternately, "Space and Time" is also available (or will be available this week) from Amazon, Metropolis, A Different Drum, and retailers everywhere.

Those of you in the Southern California area should be sure to make it to the following event:

"Space and Time" listening party and giveaway
    Wednesday, October 8th at Transmission
    The Parlour Club
    7702 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA
    Doors at 10 PM, free admission

In other news, check out GANYMEDE's cover of "Chips On My Shoulder" on "Non-Stop Electro Cabaret," the new Soft Cell tribute album from Cleopatra Records. Other artists on the compilation include Dirty Sanchez, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, and Fairlight Children (Apoptygma Berzerk side-project). Also, all five Cohaagen artists have tracks on A Different Drum's massive new "State of Synthpop" 5CD set. Lastly, FR/ACTION has remixed Diverje's "In 2 The Trap" for their popular new "Amphibian" album.

Thanks as always for your support, and please enjoy!

David Friede and Patrick Runkle
    http://www.cohaagen.com

Agree? Yes No

Congratulations David!

In friendship,
    Dan
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

I've only listened to the first disc all the way through once, and haven't made it all the way through disc 2.. the Jury's still out on this one.
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

Wow! How long have I been waiting for this one!

Great news guys, can't wait to hear it.

Craig

Agree? Yes No

Looking forward to it! From the samples I've heard thus far I know it'll be a stunner.

Agree? Yes No

I'm off to check the samples out. I've heard Hong Kong and was really impressed. If the rest of the album is half as good then I'll be happy.

Craig

Thread Information