Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: VNV Nation "Pastperfect" Release Parties

Agree? Yes No

Default VNV Nation "Pastperfect" Release Parties

Has anyone out there been to one of these yet? I'm going to the one at the Metro in Chicago on Sunday night and it's one of the last ones in America, but I still haven't heard word one about how they're going. Also, tonight is the cinema screening in Philly.

If you've gone, what was it like? What do they show of the DVD? Anything you'd like to add?

For a band that is as popular as VNV, it really seems like the fans are really tight-lipped about anything VNV related online. The Empires list is great if you like all spam and no content, though.
    \"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.\"
    - Homer Simpson

test

Agree? Yes No

We were going to go to the one here in Los Angeles last week, but tickets were $15.00 a piece, which we felt was too steep. I wish they would have had the dvd available at the party. That may have helped in our decision to go. We just couldn't see paying that much just for a party. We *did* support the band that day though by buying all their cd singles and the Standing 12" vinyl.

Agree? Yes No

As I have chosen to not speak on these forums anymore this may be the last time but to only reply to this...That VNV thing kinda sucked I won't buy the DVD As I will never pay to see them perform after seeing the preview of the DVD...All he does is sing and the other guy plays those electronic drums. Im sorry but if you really want to see a good show...I suggest Covenant. Ron is a conceited P.r.ick His "Underground Fame" got to his head...I guess its understandable when you have all these little fools talking to him like hes some kinda god. Please. The only good thing out of that night was the music the DJs were playing...However the second man from VNV did DJ some great music...Nothing VNV...kinda neat...Anyway. BYE! Oh stephanie...it wasn't really a party type of thing but more along the lines of a club/ sell ourselves type of theme.

test

Agree? Yes No

That's why we didn't go. I didn't want to pay 15 dollars ( there were 3 of us going) per person just for some club kinda thing. We chose to support the band in another way, by buying their merchandise. The whole club atmosphere just didn't interest me. I am not a Goth or a Rivethead, so going to a club just isn't me.

Agree? Yes No

I worked the Denver show last week and had a really good time. Mark was not there because he had to fly back home that morning for some type of family emergency. The promoter sold pre-sale tickets for only $10, but they were $15 at the door. Not too unreasonable. Ronan was in a very good mood and had a great time. The DVD consisted of some concert footage, a bit of studio footage, and some 'man on the street' stuff. I am looking foreward to seeing the entire video. The concert footage was shot at Mira Luna last year, and Ronan said that the fans were standing in nearly a foot of water, but they had so much energy. It really makes me wish we had a better festival scene here in the US.
    The true beauty of drum machines over live drummers is that you only have to punch the information into a drum machine once.

Thread Information