Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: new DE/VISION "I REGRET 2003" is HERE!

Agree? Yes No

Default new DE/VISION "I REGRET 2003" is HERE!

okies, it's here and I love it! Santa Claus dropped this off in my mail box this past Saturday

8 audio tracks and a video track!

1 - I Regret - radio remix by Colony 5: great new version. keeps the original in tact but with awesome new synths.

2 - Bleed Me White - Deadlock Remix by Backlash: excellent new, updated dance version.

3 - Try To Forget - Reminder Remix by DJ RAM: nice new version, though I wish the vocals were cleaner and it was a bit longer. Still a very good updated to this classic song.

4 - I Regret - VNV Nation Remix: wow! this one is hot! great for club DJs! VNV avoided their typical sound but still gave this song a great heavy synth club treatment.

5 - Blue Moon - Live 2003: surprise!

6 - I Regret - Live 2003: a live version of the song! good stuff!

7 - I Regret - H.M.B. Vocoder Mix: this one is a bit on the 'electroclash' tip, but still retains a great classic synthpop feel. This is my second fave, behind the VNV version.

8 - I Regret - J.A.B. Mix: good remix. I haven't revisited this one again since the intial listen. it's good but the other mixes are getting more of my attention at the moment.

9 - I Regret - video clip: very cool. at the times the live video footage is not perfectly lipsynched with the audio but it doesn't really matter that much since there is lots of other footage that isn't meant to be synched.

[rOOuie]
    www.souvenirrecords.com

Agree? Yes No

This one has been on my wish list for sometime!!! VNV remixing De/Vision, how sweet is that!
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

So is dancy in the way that 'Remixed' was?
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

IN about 2 weeks it will be released in the USA as part of a 2-CD set: De/Vision "Devolution Live + I Regret 2003" 2CD. It's available for pre-order at www.adifferentdrum.com

-Todd

Thread Information