Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: De/Vision fan sites?

Agree? Yes No

Default De/Vision fan sites?

Does anyone know or have any De/Vision fan site? i have been looking hard but didnt find any..except for this little thing:

http://www.virtualnightangel.com/devision.html
    **Always Remember That You Will Find A Reason To Live Your Life **

Agree? Yes No

Here was the best De/Vision site in the Net:
    http://www.depechemode.ee/ENG/Related/index_rel.html

Discography can be found here:
    http://www.musicmaniac.de/bands/devision/s_devisi.html

Agree? Yes No

De/Vision section on:
    isn't there for more than year now.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Fallout
    De/Vision section on:
    isn't there for more than year now.
    LOL

anyway thx http://www.musicmaniac.de/bands/devision/s_devisi.html
    doesnt work for me

well he said "Here WAS the best De/Vision site in the Net"

it would be cool to see a working de/vision fan site someday
    i think i will try to make one someday...xD
    **Always Remember That You Will Find A Reason To Live Your Life **

Agree? Yes No

don't worry, there are many more and some who are up to date. during my days i only supported a few, because most of them just voilated the copyright (or the past rules of de/vision).

only some parts of the EE page still exist. one example for a good page that turned into a bad page (copyright violation). still cant understand why he was not willing to remove the lyrics.

btw: this question is the next logical question to the one you asked here before.... so dont worry guy, you will find people to trade. still wait for a letter from you.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by lorenz macke
    one example for a good page that turned into a bad page (copyright violation). still cant understand why he was not willing to remove the lyrics.
    bla bla bla...
    Listen to the SPACERADIO show
    every Wednesday on Energy FM

Two hours of synthpop / futurepop / ebm / industrial music

---------------------------

\"No Hidden Catch\"
    The Estonian Depeche Mode tribute CD
    Not just another synthpop tribute compilation

Agree? Yes No

oh hello ilja,
    nice to see you here.

after you closed the page we hadn't talked directly - now we can work it out.
    i wonder why you didnt wrote on your page ' i closed this section, because i violate the rights of the band'.

quite sad your reaction in the past, because together we could have build up something in your country.

anyway, you still have the chance to arrange a show with de/vision in your country , its not to late. the people in moscow showed you how to arrange concerts - make it happened in your country too.

Agree? Yes No

Okay... you were wondering why - I try to explain...

EE page has had lyrics from its very beginning – you know that, right? When I was making an interview with you for EE pages - online lyrics wasn't a copyright violation, when I posted interview with the band - online lyrics wasn't a copyright violation, when I was organizing De/Vision parties and you supported them - online lyrics still wasn't a copyright violation...

But suddenly one day (when the pages have been online for more than two years already) you decided it was a copyright violation...

Remember what you wrote when I tried to order a couple of CDs from your webpage? You said "we don't sell records to people who violate our rights and support piracy". You know after trying to help and promote the band to hear you support piracy wasn't a pleasant thing at all…

Concerning the show… Nobody showed me nothing in Moscow. I know very well myself how to organize different kind of projects and events - including Live bands performances (for instance - Perfidious Words show this April). As soon as I see possibility for the gig in Tallinn I’ll contact Jan immediately – that’s for sure and without any doubt…

Regards...

\"No Hidden Catch\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ilja
    Remember what you wrote when I tried to order a couple of CDs from your webpage? You said "we don't sell records to people who violates our rights and support piracy". You know after trying to help and promote the band to hear you support piracy wasn't a pleasant thing at all…
    i remember that i said something like this, and why ?
    because i detect bootlegs and illegal files
    i got new information about estland.
    i compared bootlegs with information from you page.
    people also asked me: lorenz you dont have lyrics on you page, why you agree to lyrics on the EE page ?
    i pleased you not only one time to remove the lyrics.

- - -
    another short story:
    for some month, WEA records germany didnt link to the official de/vision page because the de/vision page contained mp3 files. after i removed the files, WEA put a link to the devision.de

Agree? Yes No

i remember that i said something like this, and why ?
    because i detect bootlegs and illegal files
    i got new information about estland.
    i compared bootlegs with information from you page
    "new information about Estonia"...
    Very interesting indeed what kind of information you got? If you mean bootlegs from Estonia - then it simply can't be - cause there is not and there was not ever a single plant for pressing CDs here...

If you mean there was an information from my page used on those bootlegs - so what can I do? Do you offer to remove all of pictures, biographies etc from all over the net from all bands sites? Once I was presented a bootleg (from Ukraine I guess) that contained the COMPLETE depechemode.ee site on it - no comments here :-)...

Do you really think that if there is no lyrics in the net it will force people to buy original CDs? No way - it won't. It depends on people themselves: if they want - they buy original stuff, if they prefer cheaper CDs - they buy bootlegs...

Pirates release albums before official release and they have lyrics in advance - before it appears in the net. It leaks from the label itself, not from fan pages...

This discussion leads nowhere, cause the only posibility to avoid bootlegs is not to release anything...

P.S.
    Some time ago you were hunting for people who were selling De/Vision promos at Ebay. Okay, promos can't be sold and the records have "not for sale" statement. But why then you sell those promos at devision.de page? Isn't that a violation of anything? Nothing personal - just wondering...

\"No Hidden Catch\"

Agree? Yes No

If you mean there was an information from my page used on this bootlegs - so what can I do? ...
    you are right , this discussion goes to nowhere.
    so lets reduce it to the facts: you have violated the right
    and it was my right to tell you : please remove it. doesnt matter why and if it makes sense or not , because you broke the rules.

you simply dont see the reason for it and that is always the main problem: Bands, labels , manager, concert agency's have reasons that the fans don't understand. that was one argument why there was a question and answere book on the page.
    (that this q&a book have also disadvantages is another point)
    TRY to understand each other.

Some time ago you were hunting for people who were selling De/Vision promos at Ebay. Okay, promos can't be sold and the records have "not for sale" statement. But why then you sell those promos at you page? Isn't it a violation of anything?
    good question. "not for sale by third parties" would be correct.

if someone can sell this copies, then "we" (band/label)
    see it more positive: fans want this items, we asked them: do you want to go to ebay or do you want to pay fixed prices ?
    thes answerd: fixed prices.
    i think its a good step that we had sold legal this copies, and that was one way to avoid the ebay sales.
    a good example for working togehter instead of against each other. you see, there is was a kind of mind-changing in progress.

the other fact was also: since 1998 there where promo copies, not before. after the deal between de/vision and WEA was finished, de/vision had the chance to change something. new record company, new ruls.

Agree? Yes No

you are right , this discussion goes to nowhere.
    so lets reduce it to the facts: you have violated the right

okay, okay: confess - I'm the criminal :-)

\"No Hidden Catch\"

Agree? Yes No

even when you have use a :-)
    no , your are not criminal. another big mistunderstanding and a huge problem in the musicscene.

somethimes fans think that the record companies think that the fans are criminal -> fans stop supporting the band. this cause not demage, but its a loss for the band.

somethimes fans make highly criminal things, but they don't care, and this cause not directly demage to the band but its a loss for the band.

i never said that you are criminal, i just pleased you to accept the rules/ wishes.

Thread Information